Photo
- - - - -

Tarleton State University plans 80-acre campus in Far SW FW

Far Southwest Tarleton State University Tarleton Campus Texas A&M College Campus New Development Chisholm Trail Parkway New Construction

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#51 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts
  • Interests:Running, bicycling, bowling, nightclub life, science, technology.

Posted 02 August 2019 - 06:04 AM

Fort Worth Business Press has a good article (by Paul K. Harral) on the opening of the campus.  But I'm a bit confused by the first line of the article:  Tarleton State University opened the first public university campus in Fort Worth...  Does that mean "Tarelton's first campus in Fort Worth?"  Or does it mean "Fort Worth's first public university campus?"  If the latter, I think it's a miss-statement by the author.  As we know, Fort Worth host's UNT's health sciences center campus, UT-Arlington's small adjunct campus, and Texas A & M's law school campus.  Of course these are public universities.

http://www.fortworth...231ae5b2b5.html

#52 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 07:09 AM

I take it the tollway exit hasn't been build yet?

My blog: Doohickie

#53 elpingüino

elpingüino

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 07:10 AM

The Star-Telegram report has more about the long-term plans for the area

Developers hope to make the new Tarleton State campus the center of a community

John Vick, executive vice president of Walton Global Holdings, said the company wants to create a community with the university as the centerpiece, with homes, businesses, shops and restaurants surrounding the campus.

Fort Worth City Councilman Jungus Jordan, who represents the area, said he hopes to see a Trinity TEXRail stop make its way to the campus.

#54 txbornviking

txbornviking

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 07:50 AM

Fort Worth Business Press has a good article (by Paul K. Harral) on the opening of the campus.  But I'm a bit confused by the first line of the article:  Tarleton State University opened the first public university campus in Fort Worth...  Does that mean "Tarelton's first campus in Fort Worth?"  Or does it mean "Fort Worth's first public university campus?"  If the latter, I think it's a miss-statement by the author.  As we know, Fort Worth host's UNT's health sciences center campus, UT-Arlington's small adjunct campus, and Texas A & M's law school campus.  Of course these are public universities.

http://www.fortworth...231ae5b2b5.html

or maybe they mean "first public university campus in Fort Worth for undergraduates?" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#55 txbornviking

txbornviking

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 08:03 AM

I also really hate feeling like they guy always throwing cold water on things, but IMHO the Tarelton's Fort Worth campus future seems almost as hazy as Panther Island.

The recent Texas Legislative session failed to authorize $3.8 billion in tuition revenue bonds for projects across Texas’ higher education institutions, of which Tarelton had plans for $70million for the Fort Worth campus. 

This neglectful trend hasn't always been the case, but certainly seems to be par for the course with the current crop of lawmakers. 

"Up until the mid-2000s, lawmakers traditionally authorized tuition revenue bonds for colleges about every four years, or every other legislative session, Turner said...But the last time the state’s public universities saw a flow of funds through a bond package was in 2015."

Like Panther Island, without a reliable source of funding, the future is riddled with questions, full of wishes and plans, and fueled by hopium.

https://www.star-tel...e231937243.html

#56 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 11:28 PM

I'm just trying to understand why that  far down SWFW? 

I understand the city will eventually grow out to that area (as much as I hate it) but there's plenty of open land within or closer to 820. 

7fwPZnE.png

8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

#57 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 09:04 PM

Tarleton State is building its campus in such an awful location because a developer who plans to build a development in the area donated some land to the university.

-Dylan

#58 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 10:51 PM

I'm just trying to understand why that  far down SWFW?

That's what they said about TCU  ;)

#59 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 04 August 2019 - 08:01 AM

Doohickie's statement about TCU from 1910 is true.  Back then, complaints were made about the city providing the land so far out of town to the southwest.  However, another interesting note is that the Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary was given land on a hilltop even further out of the city one year earlier in 1909.  Both now, are considered "inner city", and they are inside the loop.

#60 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 12:40 PM

Doohickie's statement about TCU from 1910 is true.  Back then, complaints were made about the city providing the land so far out of town to the southwest.  However, another interesting note is that the Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary was given land on a hilltop even further out of the city one year earlier in 1909.  Both now, are considered "inner city", and they are inside the loop.

Kind of a scary thought... 

7fwPZnE.png

#61 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 12:45 PM

Just wait till we spend many billions building Loop 9.

https://en.m.wikiped..._Highway_Loop_9

#62 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 05:15 PM

I think it is interesting that you have finally found this link.  I have known about the highway since probably 1995.  I may have heard other inklings all the way back to 1968.  It's hard to remember about proposed roads that have still not been built for that length of time.  Of course, in 1968, I was only 10-11 years old, so I'm sure there were higher priorities in my life at that time.

#63 txbornviking

txbornviking

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 08:05 AM

Just wait till we spend many billions building Loop 9.

https://en.m.wikiped..._Highway_Loop_9

BOOOOOOOOO

#64 elpingüino

elpingüino

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 09:11 AM

Loop 9 won't be happening anytime soon on the western half of the Metroplex. Updates in this thread:
http://www.fortworth...791#entry120354

#65 elpingüino

elpingüino

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 08:48 AM

Tarleton is allocated $63 million more for the Fort Worth campus, https://www.star-tel...mainstage_card2

I also really hate feeling like they guy always throwing cold water on things, but IMHO the Tarelton's Fort Worth campus future seems almost as hazy as Panther Island.

The recent Texas Legislative session failed to authorize $3.8 billion in tuition revenue bonds for projects across Texas higher education institutions, of which Tarelton had plans for $70million for the Fort Worth campus. 

This neglectful trend hasn't always been the case, but certainly seems to be par for the course with the current crop of lawmakers. 

"Up until the mid-2000s, lawmakers traditionally authorized tuition revenue bonds for colleges about every four years, or every other legislative session, Turner said...But the last time the states public universities saw a flow of funds through a bond package was in 2015."

Like Panther Island, without a reliable source of funding, the future is riddled with questions, full of wishes and plans, and fueled by hopium.

https://www.star-tel...e231937243.html

#66 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 12:11 PM

Last weekend, we rode our bicycles out to the new Tarleton State University Campus.  It was a 30 mile round trip ride from my house.

#67 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 06:32 AM

FYI, excerpted map and directions from the Tarleton State University website.

https://www.tarleton...s-fortworth.pdf

At present it would seem this small campus is adequately served transportation-wise by the Chisolm Trail Parkway..  I don't believe TSU (or A&M system) decision-makers would have chosen this site had it not been for CTP construction--nothwithstanding a developer's donation of land.

As their website states, TSU has had a campus at a different Fort Worth location for 40 years and so they are quite familiar with our city's growth areas, land availability, and transportation infrastructure.

#68 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 07:38 AM

I'm sure the infrastructure that is currently present works for the one building.  However, it is right at 3 miles from the intersection of McPherson Blvd and Brewer Blvd. to the one building.  It is interesting to note that the campus sits very close to the intersection of Old Granbury Rd. and the Chisholm Trail Parkway.  At the time of the construction of the parkway, the decision was made to not have an interchange with Old Granbury which severed the north/south connection.  Also severed was Stewart Feltz Rd.  This action totally isolated St. Francis Village from FM 1187.  They had to build McPherson through, just to provide access.  It's pretty apparent from cycling out there that eventually the interchange at Old Granbury will be built on the Parkway, but the road connection will be re-oriented and renamed Worth Creek Pkwy. 

This is completely off the topic, but if you want to see my route to the campus, follow this link on Strava: https://www.strava.c...ties/2711879972

#69 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 11:54 AM

Thirty-mile bike ride!  Whew!  I get tired just riding my sluggish road bike 10 miles to work and back.  But maybe a TSU student living near that area can ride his/her bike to class.  Would be interesting to know the proximity of apartment complexes near there.  But isn't this going to be a car commuter campus?

#70 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 12:53 PM

Johnfwd, I am nowhere near where I was before my accident in 2016.  Back then, my average ride was 60 miles with an occasional century (100 miles) thrown in.  Now, my average distance is about 30 miles, but I have worked up to where I can do 40 pretty easily.  My average speed has decreased from 16 mph to 11 mph. 

Getting back on topic.  I do think the plan is for the campus to be more commuter oriented.  They already have a pretty large parking lot built for the one building.  I didn't verify, but the nearest apartment complexes seem to be pretty far away.  It's 3 miles to the nearest single family residential area.

#71 NThomas

NThomas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 09:56 AM

Tarleton State will transition from Division II to Division I. The Texans will join the Western Athletic Conference (WAC) for all sports the conference sponsors, while the football team will play as an independent in Div. I FCS (formerly I-AA): https://tarletonspor...invitation.aspx

#72 NThomas

NThomas

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 October 2019 - 10:30 AM

Are the plans for this campus to simply be an outpost of the Stephenville campus, or are their plans for Tarleton-Fort Worth to eventually become it's own entity?  And if that is the case, would there be any consideration to changing the name from "Tarleton State University at Fort Worth" to something more marketable like "The University of Fort Worth" ?

The Fort Worth satellite campus is one of several around the state and its expansion will probably not change that status.  Tarleton is part of the A&M System.

Yeah, I knew it was just a satellite campus and that Tarleton was part of the A&M system.  I was just wondering if it might go the way of UNT-Dallas, which became its own entity.  

Going back through and reading the thread, this topic caught my eye.

If the Tarleton State-Fort Worth campus is ever "spun-off" into a separate university within the Texas A&M System, it would follow the same naming convention as the other recently created universities: "Texas A&M University-Fort Worth" abbreviated as "A&M-Fort Worth" (similar to A&M-Texarkana's style guidelines).

#73 elpingüino

elpingüino

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 06 October 2019 - 12:03 PM

Legacy Capital is developing the land at the McPherson and Chisholm Trail interchange, and marketing its proximity to TSU. Their flyer gives an idea of how long before TSU gets its own exit on the CTP:

The Brewer Boulevard extension is now complete. The road connects McPherson to Tarleton State and will be the only entrance to the university for the next 4 years.

https://legacycap.co...mTrailWest.html

#74 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 09:09 AM

4 years?  Sounds like a lack of planning (or funding).

#75 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 09:33 AM

In my opinion, a mistake was made in not providing an interchange with Old Granbury Road on the Chisholm Trail Parkway (same location).  With also not providing an interchange at Stewart-Feltz Road, this effectively severed the link by roadway from St. Francis Village to FM 1187.  If the interchange had been built at Old Granbury Road, then the campus would have direct parkway access and connections to FM 1187.

#76 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 10:50 AM

I believe the plan was that a new road was to be built for the campus and that because of that, they didn't put in the interchange right away because either they wanted to defer to the campus to determine the configuration of the interchange, or that money associated with the campus would help pay for the interchange.  And then the projects (CTP construction and TSU construction) got jostled around in terms of schedule and funding and someone decided the interchange was a lower priority than the campus itself so they deferred funding.... or something like that.  I'm putting that together based on recollections of articles that may or may not have been linked from the forum.

#77 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 12:26 PM

I do remember there were some "issues", but now it looks like it was a mistake not to have built the interchange.  If you will pardon the cliche, I guess hindsight is always 20/20.

#78 elpingüino

elpingüino

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 07 October 2019 - 05:04 PM

And then the projects (CTP construction and TSU construction) got jostled around in terms of schedule and funding

Yep. The plans for CTP (Southwest Parkway) were scaled back by $1 billion in 2009. That's why it's just 2 lanes south of 1187.

https://www.nbcdfw.c...k-79022507.html

#79 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts
  • Interests:Biking, Photography, Music, Bass Guitar, Architecture, Construction

Posted 29 October 2020 - 09:31 PM

Here's a few shots from Tarleton Fort Worth last year as construction was wrapping up.  (Wish I could take credit but one of my interns took these, I thought he did a nice job)

ICMZ7Bj.jpg

dUQFNfp.jpg

I1pbNSd.jpg

SbcC7GP.jpg

Ipcvwd6.jpg

osRxfWo.jpg

m1g7ips.jpg

wflNkyW.jpg

pREc2ky.jpg

fMVLkKN.jpg

XXR7WG1.jpg

nWxQjo4.jpg

FMUT9sK.jpg

xEiUazZ.jpg

651eyWP.jpg

zQI93GN.jpg

tD2zi0T.jpg

#80 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 29 October 2020 - 09:40 PM

Thanks for posting some photos.

#81 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 10:40 AM

It's a popular destination for cyclists.  I've done the trip a few times (12 miles one way from my South Hills home) and every time I do, I encounter several other cyclists along the way.

w-E-LHr13eClTIcz2qsjLtmXFGxdKhhO4ZEuyXyF

#82 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 30 October 2020 - 01:14 PM

I have been out there once on bicycle from my house.  For me, that was 30 mile round trip ride.

#83 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,288 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 08:31 AM

An FWBP article about a new criminology building addition to the Fort Worth campus, and includes an art drawing of the campus.  Tarleton will be a wonderful educational institution for Fort Worth.

https://fortworthbus...tical-policing/

#84 Urbndwlr

Urbndwlr

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 02:46 PM

How can you tell this calls for a new building?  I know its part of Tarlton's plans but didnt see explicit green light for Building #2.

Have really been hoping to see Tarleton commit to launching & growing programs that look beyond just filling roles in existing "infrastructure" jobs such as healthcare and law enforcement, but rather prepare large numbers of young people for next-generation industry growth in Fort Worth.  Examples that are in great need now and in next decades:

cybersecurity, computer science, IT, data science, software engineering, AI,....

Not discounting importance of nursing and policing.  Arguing for ALSO addressing the essential tech skills b/c that is what will drive a prosperous future economy in Greater Fort Worth. 

#85 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 18 February 2022 - 11:18 AM

$66 million allocated for building #2.

https://www.nbcdfw.c...ojects/2893503/

#86 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 17 March 2022 - 11:34 AM

Building #2 groundbreaking will be March 23rd. 
https://www.yourstep...rth/7064608001/

#87 elpingüino

elpingüino

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 23 March 2022 - 07:58 PM

Star-Telegram: Tarletons southwest Fort Worth campus is growing. Heres whats next for the school.

IPE%20rendering.png

#88 Urbndwlr

Urbndwlr

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 28 March 2022 - 12:34 PM

Do students at this Tarleton FW campus have to take classes in Stephenville also or can they complete their degree programs entirely at this campus?

If they have to take some in Stephenville, that would seem to really limit the applicant pool, esp for students 18-22 who plan to live with their parents or (of any age) who are employed in FW and can't commute long distances to S'ville.

#89 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts

Posted 28 March 2022 - 12:37 PM

Do students at this Tarleton FW campus have to take classes in Stephenville also or can they complete their degree programs entirely at this campus?

If they have to take some in Stephenville, that would seem to really limit the applicant pool, esp for students 18-22 who plan to live with their parents or (of any age) who are employed in FW and can't commute long distances to S'ville.

https://www.tarleton...orth/index.html

Undergraduate admission to Tarleton Fort Worth, Midlothian, Waco, RELLIS-Bryan, and Global Online requires a minimum of 30 transferable hours, a 2.0 GPA, and TSI complete status. These transfer locations only offer upper-division courses. If your degree requires additional lower-level courses, some may be available online, but you may also need to complete courses at another institution and transfer them to Tarleton. Financial Aid Consortiums with Tarleton’s community college partners are available to assist with the cost of dual enrollment.

For anyone locally considering Tarleton Fort Worth, you could take your lower 30 TSI credits from TCCD, it's a lot cheaper and those type of courses (writing, TX history, math etc) aren't usually anything particularly special unless you just like to spend money on more expensive tuition.  I took a Statics course at TCCD that I transferred back to my home university to finish a degree and that same instructor at TCCD taught the exact same course at UTA for about six times the tuition.  Same book, same professor not to mention we even had to call my dad to solve a couple of the equations (over the phone) that even our instructor couldn't get the answer, even with the complete solutions manual.  I took a lot of other courses at UTA to transfer because they were the only school other than driving up to UNT that offered the 3000 and 4000 level courses that I needed but part of the reason I never wanted to transfer into UTA's program was I would need to pay for an additional 30-lower credits to get TSI Complete clearance on top of an already 160+ credit hours I had accumulated out-of-state. 

#90 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 28 March 2022 - 12:38 PM

I know someone who's doing a hybrid online degree w/ Tarleton and they go the FW campus for a few classes and for testing. 

#91 gdvanc

gdvanc

Elite Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 28 March 2022 - 01:19 PM

A lot of kids are graduating high school with several (free) college courses on their transcript. (AISD has TCC profs teach dual credit courses on the HS campuses, and I'm sure other Tarrant districts do as well.) Combine that with rounding out the core and intro classes at community college before going to a university for your upper-level classes and that's one way to reduce the cost of a degree.

#92 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts

Posted 05 January 2023 - 11:34 AM

#93 FunkyTownTay

FunkyTownTay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:Biking, Photography, Urban Development

Posted 05 January 2023 - 07:19 PM

Excited for this campus and surrounding area to be developed. If TexRail keeps moving South maybe there can eventually be a Tarleton Station. The tracks are about a mile from the campus. Maybe with TWO universities on the TexRail line there would be some decent ridership.

#94 Crestline

Crestline

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 07 January 2023 - 10:14 AM

I would believe it. Students on a budget are natural rail customers.

#95 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 07 January 2023 - 10:32 AM

Theres a lot of education along the Cotton Belt. Tarleton, TCU, A&M and UTA downtown, and UTD will be on the Silver Line.

I can imagine a lot of crossover between A&M downtown and Tarleton FW.

#96 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 07 January 2023 - 10:02 PM

Excited for this campus and surrounding area to be developed. If TexRail keeps moving South maybe there can eventually be a Tarleton Station. The tracks are about a mile from the campus. Maybe with TWO universities on the TexRail line there would be some decent ridership.

Still in mind...

DMxaB03.jpg

7fwPZnE.png

#97 steave

steave

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 08 January 2023 - 05:56 PM

They could start by running a bus to central station on the CTP and see how that goes. Why can't they start that as soon as possible?

#98 FunkyTownTay

FunkyTownTay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 08 January 2023 - 08:06 PM

Jeriat, I don't think I'd seen that map before... is that something official from Trinity Metro or did you make it?

#99 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 08 January 2023 - 08:46 PM

Jeriat, I don't think I'd seen that map before... is that something official from Trinity Metro or did you make it?

I made it sometime two years ago... doesn't even feel like it was that long.

7fwPZnE.png

#100 FunkyTownTay

FunkyTownTay

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 16 May 2023 - 12:47 PM

The second building at Tarleton is making good progress! The views from the campus are really nice.s58AXjI.jpgxRyQQQU.jpgA4pDUS4.jpgIFvFT9c.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Far Southwest, Tarleton State University, Tarleton, Campus, Texas A&M, College Campus, New Development, Chisholm Trail Parkway, New Construction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users