• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts
  • Interests:Biking, Photography, Music, Bass Guitar, Architecture, Construction

Posted 30 May 2022 - 08:02 PM

I didn't see it on Austin55's Interactive Construction Map but I could have sworn we discussed this project already.  I was tinkering around and guessed the URL for the upcoming DDRB meeting this week (6/2/22) which they haven't published on the city website but I saw this listed as a new case.  Sounds kind of interesting. 

https://www.fortwort...-mtg-agenda.pdf

NEW CASES
DG22 011
Address: 1200 E. Weatherford Street
Owner: Chillingham Park, LLC Brandon Behrens
Applicant: Merriman Anderson Architects Patrick Hazard
Requests approval of conceptual footprint and massing of a 5 - story residential
building; a waiver from the street grid standards and a recommendation to City
Plan Commission for the vacation of E. 1st Street between Hampton and Nichols
Streets.

EDIT: Here's the TAD listings.  I recall us discussing Girls Inc of Tarrant County which is also owned by Chillingham Park, LLC. Also to note is the request to vacate East 1st between Hampton and Nichols.:
Qosdsox.png

n9J7IF4.png

EDIT 2:
https://www.corporat...c/38362268.aspx

IFz86PX.png

#2 gdvanc

gdvanc

Elite Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 30 May 2022 - 10:28 PM

I'm a little curious about the requested waiver and the vacation.

#3 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 30 May 2022 - 11:12 PM

I guess I didnt go far enough with my research above but Chillingham Park LLC owns that whole block on the other side of E. 1st St, which explains the vacation request. Sounds like this is going to be a pretty big project. Barney Holland Oil owns property all over town and they have some notable ground leases and looks like also dipping their toe in other types of real estate developments.

#4 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 31 May 2022 - 08:09 AM

I'm guessing then it would be this entire plat for this project:

mtVaMPt.png

And wondering if all of these low rise structures would be razed or any spared?

https://goo.gl/maps/Anw2o4fwccZcuY8J8

https://goo.gl/maps/bn25AoqoZ2rHj8vKA

https://goo.gl/maps/jAc1P1dYtUSS7sg38

#5 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,647 posts

Posted 31 May 2022 - 08:18 AM

This was not on my radar at all! Interesting location. Developers are still getting really creative about finding ways to make lots bigger to fit stick framed buildings. 

It looks like the HQ for the company was at 1226 E. Weatherford a few years ago. http://holland1928.c...ny-history.html

#6 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 31 May 2022 - 09:19 AM

You'll have another one to add to your interactive map, Austin55!

Interesting history with their company and did a really nice job with the timeline in the link you posted.  Now that you point out their corporate headquarters was located at 1226 E. Weatherford, I think that is where I first set eyes on that property and for some reason thought we had a discussion about it here but could have just been research.  I spoke to Mr. Holland last year about the Chick-fil-A project on the Northside he owns the ground lease for that property where the gas station at the grocery store was located.  He was super nice and explained he owns properties around Tarrant County because of his family's business as a Texaco distributor and is focusing the business more on ground leases like Museum Place, Northside and other real estate ventures as mentioned on their website.  It is nice to see Fort Worth owned businesses thriving after all these years and finding new opportunities in other market types.

According to Google Street views, it appears they've been trying to do a ground lease on that open lot at 1200 E. Weatherford for at least 15+ years.  I'm sort of suprised that something like a Starbucks, a small grocery store, What-A-Burger or Chick-fil-A didn't jump at that opportunity considering they're doing ground leases on the Northside.  I guess it would depend on having the right franchisee lined up and market study for that side of downtown.  The advantage of where the Sonic is located is that you can enter and exit going into and out of downtown vs on the other side of Weatherford it's ideal for those heading out of the downtown.  In fact that Belknap bridge heading toward downtown has had a dark and sad history due to at least one wrong way vehicular homicide case that I recall from about 20-years ago (Christmas Eve.)

As far as these other structures for the residential project, I wish I knew more about them to form an opinion if tearing them down is a big deal or not.  It looks like they've been around for a while but those two blocks began transforming to more light industrial sometime after 1956 per historic aerials and appeared to mainly be smaller residential prior to that.  I look forward to seeing what they propose, I'm guessing it will be something similar to Cityscape Arts which they will essentially butt up against across E. 2nd St.

#7 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,647 posts

Posted 31 May 2022 - 08:42 PM

You'll have another one to add to your interactive map, Austin55!

I'll get it added after the DDRB meeting when we have more dets and hopefully a visual!

#8 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 07:42 AM

Looks like the DDRB for June 2, 2022 was cancelled (before it was even posted on their calendar).

https://www.fortwort...a-cancelled.pdf

#9 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 07:51 AM

The project rep listed on the DDRB agenda is from Vaquero Ventures (a Fort Worth Based Firm) and he had posted this article for a similar development in San Antonio with the same architect MAA.  I would imagine what they are proposing in Fort Worth would be similar.

(Use Incognito mode)

https://www.expressn...re-16788878.php

The Historic and Design Review Commission gave initial approval Wednesday to a five-story complex with about 340 units and parking garage at 1220 E. Commerce St., across the railroad tracks from The Espee venue at St. Paul Square.

1200x0.jpg

1200x0.jpg

1200x0.jpg

#10 txbornviking

txbornviking

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 12:11 PM

The project rep listed on the DDRB agenda is from Vaquero Ventures (a Fort Worth Based Firm) and he had posted this article for a similar development in San Antonio with the same architect MAA.  I would imagine what they are proposing in Fort Worth would be similar.

(Use Incognito mode)

https://www.expressn...re-16788878.php

The Historic and Design Review Commission gave initial approval Wednesday to a five-story complex with about 340 units and parking garage at 1220 E. Commerce St., across the railroad tracks from The Espee venue at St. Paul Square.

1200x0.jpg

1200x0.jpg

1200x0.jpg

imo, it's quite attractive

#11 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 01:40 PM

Yeah, MAA does some really nice work.  Always glad to see them involved in a new project.

EDIT:

I think DWIGHT G HARTWICK ARCHITECT did Cityscape Arts down the street:

https://www.tdlr.tex.../EABPRJB7817737

This MAA design from San Antonio "breathes" a lot better.  I've noticed there's a lot more dark motifs on the façade material selection lately.  I'd prefer it to be a little lighter personally but the uniformity is better than that disjointed multifamily style we've seen elsewhere. 

#12 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, RE Development, Geography, Team Sports, Restaurants, Urban Exploring, Gaming, Travel, History

Posted 01 June 2022 - 03:00 PM

I know this isn't the final design for this proposal but OMG... finally a building that isn't brown and grey

#13 steave

steave

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 04:25 PM

I'm liking it it too, looks like some of the stuff they are building in Austin outside of downtown.

#14 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,647 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 04:30 PM

Id love some architecture like that here! I remember when this got announced and thought it was pretty eye catching.

#15 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 01 June 2022 - 05:37 PM

I think MAA is doing the Swift Lofts too. I wonder how that project coming along? At 1200 E Weatherford thats pretty close to the river. How high would they need to go to see the river past the other buildings and trees? Maybe its too far fetched, just a thought.

#16 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 28 October 2022 - 12:22 PM

This is on the docket for 11/3/22 DDRB Meeting:

"The Hampton"

(New Case)
Applicant requests approval of conceptual footprint and massing of an 8-story residential building, a waiver from the street grid standards, and a recommendation to the City Plan Commission for the vacation of E. 1st Street between Hampton and Nichols Streets.
Case: DG22-023
Date: November 3, 2022 @2:00 PM

1200-weatherford-mockup.png

#17 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,647 posts

Posted 28 October 2022 - 12:32 PM

That looks great

#18 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 28 October 2022 - 12:49 PM

Where's floor 8?  

#19 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,363 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 28 October 2022 - 02:16 PM

I was wondering the same thing.

#20 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,647 posts

Posted 28 October 2022 - 04:12 PM

Rooftop?

#21 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 28 October 2022 - 05:25 PM

If this goes forward we might need John to rename this thread. Looking forward to watching this project unfold. The design is definitely higher quality than most and inline with MAAs portfolio.

So 8 floors, that wont be stick-built construction, right?

#22 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, RE Development, Geography, Team Sports, Restaurants, Urban Exploring, Gaming, Travel, History

Posted 28 October 2022 - 06:53 PM

Where's floor 8?  

If you look towards the back of the building there is a floor that is lower than the first floor at the front of the building.

Totally surprised by the news on this but I really like love the design.  This is the construction I would like to see in Westbend and Panther Island.

#23 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,363 posts

Posted 28 October 2022 - 08:11 PM

I didn't catch the lower level in the back of the building.

Nitixope, I have rename the thread.  At that height, it probably won't be stick construction.

#24 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 28 October 2022 - 09:04 PM

Thanks John!

#25 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 28 October 2022 - 09:08 PM

I recently stayed in a couple mid-level new hotels (Hampton Inn and Hyatt Place) that were not stickbuilt and the soundproofing of the structure was night and day difference from lumber construction. One hotel was so quit I never heard a single door slam or anyone walking around above us. I would hope steel and concrete in an apartment building would really improve sound resonance issues through the structure.

#26 FortWorthBorn

FortWorthBorn

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Location:Oakhurst Neighborhood - just outside of downtown on northeast side

Posted 02 November 2022 - 06:29 AM

This is on the docket for 11/3/22 DDRB Meeting:

"The Hampton"

(New Case)
Applicant requests approval of conceptual footprint and massing of an 8-story residential building, a waiver from the street grid standards, and a recommendation to the City Plan Commission for the vacation of E. 1st Street between Hampton and Nichols Streets.
Case: DG22-023
Date: November 3, 2022 @2:00 PM

1200-weatherford-mockup.png

Is there a developer or civil engineering companies name tied to this application?

#27 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 02 November 2022 - 07:56 AM

Owner / Applicant: Chillingham Park LLC / Brandon Behrens, Vaquero Multifamily, LLC

#28 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,363 posts

Posted 02 November 2022 - 08:09 AM

Bennett Partners are the architects.

#29 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 02 November 2022 - 08:12 AM

Here's the Bennett Drawings for the DDRB tomorrow:

https://docs.b360.au...77-7f0d56a4740d

#30 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 02 November 2022 - 08:20 AM

v6Bm8NF.png

bNQN2TB.png

rIe1C3P.png

CDG1hvQ.png

1wyO2JP.png

okwShHb.png

lHGdB9z.png

FQmVEbI.png

P2DjQGj.png

Ef3K2SQ.png

p55PyFd.png

EigaPpY.png

ZDuGWoU.png

GQneGUK.png

B9QIH1O.png

mVMeEJx.png

YyXII1D.png

wjRkE9F.png

Zj92R2D.png

wPGy6QN.png

m6YpI7U.png

7Vl3WuZ.png

kFvwnlp.png

#31 hannerhan

hannerhan

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 02 November 2022 - 09:03 AM

Great looking project. Would prefer it in a really walkable area (IE W 7th where Wendy's/Enterprise is) but beggars can't be choosers.

#32 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 02 November 2022 - 10:43 AM

Some other interesting notes on the staff report:

Staff Recommendation:
Staff supports the recommendation to vacate the portion of E. 1st Street, due to the proximity to
the railroad, which impedes connectivity; Consideration should be given to improving the
pedestrian experience throughout the rest of the site. Staff agrees with the below input from
DFWI that additional study needs to occur for the details and elevations.

DFWI Recommendation: Approval
The DFWI Design Review Committee recommends approval of the conceptual massing and City
staff agrees. The street vacation is also supported given the nature of the proposed building, in
this particular location, with limited access due to the railroad one block away.
As the team continues towards final design approval, City staff agrees with the DFWI Design
Review Committee’s requests to see details and elevations on how the building meets the street to
accommodate entrances and exits into the units at grade on all facades and replicates a
“brownstone” feel to ensure that the pedestrian experience on all street-facing facades feels safe,
secure and activated. In addition, the corner of the buildings on all facades should be given
attention especially as pedestrians are approaching from the Southeast and across from Artspace

Question: if the east side of downtown keeps growing, do you think it could sustain a Whole Foods Market?  Would there be enough traffic from downtown central and W. 7th across downtown to support this type of grocery store?

#33 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,062 posts

Posted 02 November 2022 - 12:17 PM

Some other interesting notes on the staff report:

Staff Recommendation:
Staff supports the recommendation to vacate the portion of E. 1st Street, due to the proximity to
the railroad, which impedes connectivity; Consideration should be given to improving the
pedestrian experience throughout the rest of the site. Staff agrees with the below input from
DFWI that additional study needs to occur for the details and elevations.

DFWI Recommendation: Approval
The DFWI Design Review Committee recommends approval of the conceptual massing and City
staff agrees. The street vacation is also supported given the nature of the proposed building, in
this particular location, with limited access due to the railroad one block away.
As the team continues towards final design approval, City staff agrees with the DFWI Design
Review Committee’s requests to see details and elevations on how the building meets the street to
accommodate entrances and exits into the units at grade on all facades and replicates a
“brownstone” feel to ensure that the pedestrian experience on all street-facing facades feels safe,
secure and activated. In addition, the corner of the buildings on all facades should be given
attention especially as pedestrians are approaching from the Southeast and across from Artspace

Question: if the east side of downtown keeps growing, do you think it could sustain a Whole Foods Market?  Would there be enough traffic from downtown central and W. 7th across downtown to support this type of grocery store?

Yes.

7fwPZnE.png

8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

#34 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 02 November 2022 - 01:56 PM

My thoughts with a Whole Foods on this side of downtown is it seems easier to get in / out of from several directions and would have enough room to build an urban style store with parking structure.  W 7th is too crowded already and has the Tom Thumb and Target.

#35 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,647 posts

Posted 02 November 2022 - 04:21 PM

I love Bennett Partner's presentation and explination of the design. This seems like it will be a beautiful, high end project and set the standard for the wood-framed urban apartments. Seems like it could be a great place to live too, a golf simulator!? How cool is that. It does feel a bit out of place to have something so nice in this wierd little corner of town but I'm happy about it. 

Between the thousands of units on Samuels, a couple hundred in Hillside and the ~1,700 or so coming to East 4th, there is going to be a pretty big population around there.

#36 TLA

TLA

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 02 November 2022 - 06:21 PM

Love this design. Growing-up in Austin, I would see buildings take up a whole block without consideration for the surrounding area or the pedestrian experience. Taking over these two blocks so close to the railroad, on the edge of DT just makes sense. 

#37 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 02 November 2022 - 06:51 PM

351 Units

#38 Crestline

Crestline

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 05 November 2022 - 06:37 AM

Aside: this project provides yet more justification for a pedestrian-only 1st-street crossing of the railroad several blocks west. (Is there a thread about why the existing 1st-street automobile crossing was demolished around 2015, per street view records?)

#39 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 05 November 2022 - 07:16 AM

Here?
https://goo.gl/maps/EuusTcEqb3ndapDXA

#40 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,363 posts

Posted 05 November 2022 - 08:05 AM

I can actually remember when E. 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Streets crossed over or under those railroad tracks.

#41 Crestline

Crestline

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 06 November 2022 - 06:57 AM

Yep. I'm sure somebody has a good rationale for why these crossings are being eliminated, but I just don't like it. 

#42 UncaMikey

UncaMikey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 06 November 2022 - 08:58 AM

I have a vague memory that closing the crossings would lead to less train horn/whistle noise, which can be quite loud and frequent in the area.

There's a fence along the tracks to prevent impromptu pedestrian crossing, but someone (homeless in the area?) routinely tears down enough fence to get through.

#43 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 07 November 2022 - 01:37 PM

this wierd little corner of town

It might be a weird little corner now, but once this project is built it could very well be thought of as quite the opposite.

My blog: Doohickie

#44 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 07 November 2022 - 01:49 PM

I'm sure somebody has a good rationale for why these crossings are being eliminated

Risk reduction.  Every at-grade crossing presents a risk to the city and to the railroad. 

When Jungus Jordan was councilman I asked him about the Gambrell street crossing just west of the seminary being eliminated (I used that as a bicycle crossing now and again) and he said the city is trying to get rid of as many at-grade crossings as possible to reduce the risk of people/cars getting hit by trains. 

That's also why Dutch Branch Road was never made to cross the tracks between Granbury and Oakmont Trail, according to Jungus.

#45 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,647 posts

Posted 07 November 2022 - 10:42 PM

It might be a weird little corner now, but once this project is built it could very well be thought of as quite the opposite.

351 units in this, 296 in The Huntley, 211 in The Depot, 172 in Jennings Place (formerly Hillside), 56 units in Cityscape Arts, and 18 in the Knights of Pythias Lofts. That's 1,104 units in a hair over 1 sq mile bounded by the tracks on East and West, Weatherford on the North and Spur 280 on the South.

#46 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,861 posts

Posted 07 November 2022 - 11:06 PM

351 units in this, 296 in The Huntley, 211 in The Depot, 172 in Jennings Place (formerly Hillside), 56 units in Cityscape Arts, and 18 in the Knights of Pythias Lofts. That's 1,104 units in a hair over 1 sq mile bounded by the tracks on East and West, Weatherford on the North and Spur 280 on the South.

And in that same area you have Discovered Condos or whatever those are called between 6th and 7th / Grove and Jones:
https://goo.gl/maps/1hEPsQo1M6XP7MoU6

#47 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 08 November 2022 - 07:14 AM

With that many people that close together you'd think a bar, a small grocery, etc., would pop up.  Same goes for Samuels.

#48 Urbndwlr

Urbndwlr

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 08 November 2022 - 12:52 PM

I like the design of this building.  I'm a bit confused by the different renderings shown going back through this thread. 

Did the same owner/developer first present a plan (rendering) for a 4-story apartment building using MMA as architect, then came back later with a 7-8 story building using Bennett Partners? 

Or am I confusing two separate projects?

#49 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts

Posted 08 November 2022 - 12:54 PM

I like the design of this building.  I'm a bit confused by the different renderings shown going back through this thread. 

Did the same owner/developer first present a plan (rendering) for a 4-story apartment building using MMA as architect, then came back later with a 7-8 story building using Bennett Partners? 

Or am I confusing two separate projects?

The 4 Story apartment was for a project the same company did in San Antonio.

#50 Urbndwlr

Urbndwlr

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 08 November 2022 - 12:55 PM

I'm sure somebody has a good rationale for why these crossings are being eliminated

Risk reduction.  Every at-grade crossing presents a risk to the city and to the railroad. 

When Jungus Jordan was councilman I asked him about the Gambrell street crossing just west of the seminary being eliminated (I used that as a bicycle crossing now and again) and he said the city is trying to get rid of as many at-grade crossings as possible to reduce the risk of people/cars getting hit by trains. 

That's also why Dutch Branch Road was never made to cross the tracks between Granbury and Oakmont Trail, according to Jungus.

What can be done about these railroad crossings?  It would seem like they could potentially be buried in some places, so the street grid could continue above but that is both very expensive and could see how the RR would object to having a RR line out of commission for 1-2 years as it gets buried.  Almost seems like would need to be replaced by another location instead of burying in same place. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users