#101 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,509 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 29 November 2021 - 04:48 AM

It may be on the particular day I rode it there was more traffic than usual.  I was just surprised that all of the street parking was occupied, which meant there was no place to get over to let the cars pass.

#102 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, RE Development, Geography, Team Sports, Restaurants, Urban Exploring, Gaming, Travel, History

Posted 29 November 2021 - 10:14 AM

A far as the trail detours go... what the heck is the delay with the eastern side of the trail off of Forest Park Blvd?  That has seemed to be closed for way to long now.

#103 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,209 posts
  • Interests:(pronounced
    na-tix-o-pee)

Posted 29 November 2021 - 10:22 AM

A far as the trail detours go... what the heck is the delay with the eastern side of the trail off of Forest Park Blvd?  That has seemed to be closed for way to long now.

They claim it is open now.  I haven't confirmed that myself but will check it out next time I'm out for a ride.

https://trinitytrail...ure-and-detour/

Update 10/19/21** Attention Trail Users: The section of East Bank Trail along Forest Park Blvd and across from Trinity Park is now open. Thank you for your patience as we worked to repair this part of the trails.  

Attention Trail Users: Our crews are working to repair a section of the East Bank Trail along Forest Park Blvd. and across from Trinity Park in Fort Worth. This work will close the trail near the railroad bridge. Detour signs will be placed at the Phylis Tilley Bridge and the Mistletoe Heights Bridge.

Floodgate20_NowOpen-980x735.jpg

#104 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,767 posts

Posted 29 November 2021 - 10:24 AM

I rode that way Nov 16th and it was open.

#105 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,660 posts

Posted 29 November 2021 - 11:35 AM

It's been reopened for weeks.  I rode it yesterday.

My blog: Doohickie

#106 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,660 posts

Posted 29 November 2021 - 11:37 AM

The reason it was closed, though, is that they had to install a drain pipe from further up the bank down to the river including a section under the trail.  They tore up the trail to put it in.  The trail's fully repaired and open now.

#107 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, RE Development, Geography, Team Sports, Restaurants, Urban Exploring, Gaming, Travel, History

Posted 29 November 2021 - 12:50 PM

The reason it was closed, though, is that they had to install a drain pipe from further up the bank down to the river including a section under the trail.  They tore up the trail to put it in.  The trail's fully repaired and open now.

Ok great.  I have been out of town in Mexico since Nov 7th and will be returning tomorrow.  Glad to hear it is reopened.  

#108 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,660 posts

Posted 29 November 2021 - 02:20 PM

It was open before you left  :D

#109 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,209 posts
    na-tix-o-pee)

Posted 29 November 2021 - 09:16 PM

Ok great.  I have been out of town in Mexico since Nov 7th and will be returning tomorrow.  Glad to hear it is reopened.  

Have a safe trip back!

#110 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,182 posts
  • Interests:Running, bicycling, bowling, nightclub life, science, technology.

Posted 30 December 2021 - 10:16 AM

After buying a new bicycle I ventured out on the Trinity Trails on a warm day last week.  I didn't know about the Edwards Ranch detour until I came upon it biking north at around 3:00 a.m.  I know there was brief discussion about this in the Edwards Ranch thread.   I'll be glad when the rehab of this part of the Trails is finished.  It's too much of a detour and it goes through a busy thoroughfare.

#111 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,209 posts
    na-tix-o-pee)

Posted 30 December 2021 - 10:24 AM

After buying a new bicycle I ventured out on the Trinity Trails on a warm day last week.  I didn't know about the Edwards Ranch detour until I came upon it biking north at around 3:00 a.m.  I know there was brief discussion about this in the Edwards Ranch thread.   I'll be glad when the rehab of this part of the Trails is finished.  It's too much of a detour and it goes through a busy thoroughfare.

Wow, 3am...either you're an early riser or up really really late night riding.  At least there probably wasn't a whole lot of cars out during that time getting around the detour.  It's too bad that sidewalk wasn't designed as a bike / walk path instead of a regular sidewalk only.  The Edwards Ranch detour is actually discussed on the previous page #2 of this thread with some photos. 

Congrats on the new bike.

#112 steave

steave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 10:04 PM

Since the embankment is still there do they plan on ever putting a bridge back, or do plans indicate they wish to flatten it out? The bridge would be a key improvement in making it safe to go all the way to North Z Boaz Park otherwise it would be awkward crossing the road there.

#113 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,509 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 10:52 PM

Steave, if you are talking about the Bomber Spur crossing at Camp Bowie Blvd., the plan is to build a new bridge over the street.  The bridge will also have ramps to connect down to Camp Bowie 

#114 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,660 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 12:05 AM

It's too much of a detour and it goes through a busy thoroughfare.

Northbound it detours just prior to the Chisholm Trail Parkway overpass to Clearfork Main Street which is not a busy thoroughfare (especially at 3 am), and at the traffic circle by Press Cafe you can get back on the trail.  If you go "straight" through the circle you can get on the trail just before Clearfork Main Street bridge goes over the river, and go the the trail or cross the river on the bike/pedestrian span underneath.

#115 steave

steave

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 12:45 PM

Does anyone one know when they plan to finish redoing the trail around Edwards Ranch?

The detour's not bad but there's still a lot of parked cars in the road and people on the sidewalk so it's not as relaxing as following the river.

Steave, if you are talking about the Bomber Spur crossing at Camp Bowie Blvd., the plan is to build a new bridge over the street.  The bridge will also have ramps to connect down to Camp Bowie 

Yes, thanks for the info. Man, that's going to be cool looking once they build it.

#116 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,509 posts

Posted 31 December 2021 - 03:20 PM

You are welcome.  If you have been reading my posts on the Bomber Spur, I mentioned that the planned trail runs right next to my office.  I'm in the old Levitz Warehouse at 6913 Camp Bowie.

#117 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,209 posts
    na-tix-o-pee)

Posted 02 January 2022 - 02:38 PM

It's too much of a detour and it goes through a busy thoroughfare.

Northbound it detours just prior to the Chisholm Trail Parkway overpass to Clearfork Main Street which is not a busy thoroughfare (especially at 3 am), and at the traffic circle by Press Cafe you can get back on the trail.  If you go "straight" through the circle you can get on the trail just before Clearfork Main Street bridge goes over the river, and go the the trail or cross the river on the bike/pedestrian span underneath.

Does anyone one know when they plan to finish redoing the trail around Edwards Ranch?

The detour's not bad but there's still a lot of parked cars in the road and people on the sidewalk so it's not as relaxing as following the river.

I like this detour a lot better than dealing with traffic.  It's mostly crushed limestone but very peaceful and I only dismount to get up and over the Bryant Irvin bridge lifting my bike over the guard rail onto the sidewalk / grass along the bridge.  

7nnnRJt.png

#118 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,509 posts

Posted 02 January 2022 - 04:15 PM

Nitixope, you know you can continue past Bryant Irvin into the Waterside development.  The last time I rode it, I did have to dismount in Waterside, but it was due to the surface being a little too soft for a road bike.  If you go that route, you can stay in a low traffic zone all the way to Bellaire Drive S. and you don't have to cross the river at a low water crossing.

#119 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,209 posts
    na-tix-o-pee)

Posted 02 January 2022 - 05:18 PM

Nitixope, you know you can continue past Bryant Irvin into the Waterside development.  The last time I rode it, I did have to dismount in Waterside, but it was due to the surface being a little too soft for a road bike.  If you go that route, you can stay in a low traffic zone all the way to Bellaire Drive S. and you don't have to cross the river at a low water crossing.

That would make for a good route if you're headed straight down to Art's Park too, esp if the low water crossing is flooded.  I've actually come to enjoy that east side of the river for it being slightly slower paced / less busy.  Another route I take is the flat rock low water crossing by Colonial Golf Course and carry my bike across the river and then ride south on that east side all the way down as you described.  Last time I did that a lady walking her dogs saw me and decided to do the same thing, or maybe it was just a coincidence and I beat her to it by about a minute or two.  I waited just in case she ran into trouble with the dogs but thankfully one of her dogs was nimble enough he/she could hop along the rocks without much issue while the smaller one was carried by its owner.  You just need to watch your footing and go slowly along there...I won't do it after a big rain though, only when the rocks are 90% dry or drier.

#120 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,509 posts

Posted 02 January 2022 - 05:32 PM

Also, the street route on that side of the river is not too bad, either.  If you wanted to stay off of Bellaire Dr. S. as much as possible, you can take the residential streets nearest the river for all but about 3 blocks.  You still have to ride on Arborlawn Dr. across the CTP and over to Waterside, but that is not too bad.

#121 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,182 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 11:18 AM

Regarding Trail expansion on the east side...

I don't understand why Colonial Country Club would object to running the Trail along the river.  Is the golf course set back from the shoreline sufficiently for Trail space?  If they're concerned about golf balls hitting pedestrians and bicyclists, how about a tall fence barrier?  Is the river one of the "foul line" challenges for golfers--do golf balls go into the river?  Or is this just a private property issue?

#122 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,209 posts
    na-tix-o-pee)

Posted 19 January 2022 - 12:58 PM

I had to look at the map, but the golf course pretty much is the shoreline.  I didn't realize just how much frontage the country club has along there because of the trees block the view along a good part of it.

Bx9nSCQ.png

uIZP1We.png

#123 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,182 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 01:33 PM

I had to look at the map, but the golf course pretty much is the shoreline.  I didn't realize just how much frontage the country club has along there because of the trees block the view along a good part of it.

Bx9nSCQ.png

uIZP1We.png

Judging from the map, the line of trees appears to be a buffer between the golf course and the river.  Surely, Colonial wouldn't object to having the Trail run inside the line of trees?  However, I think Colonial wants to keep the tree line and the river free of traffic for use as a "hazard."

#124 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,879 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 01:44 PM

A trail inside the tree line would literally be running on the golf course.  I could completely understand their opposition.

#125 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,660 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 02:24 PM

Regarding Trail expansion on the east side...

I don't understand why Colonial Country Club would object to running the Trail along the river.  Is the golf course set back from the shoreline sufficiently for Trail space?  If they're concerned about golf balls hitting pedestrians and bicyclists, how about a tall fence barrier?  Is the river one of the "foul line" challenges for golfers--do golf balls go into the river?  Or is this just a private property issue?

I think they would simply like to maintain the level of privacy (as befitting a private golf course) that they currently enjoy.  Right now at that end of the course is the tranquility of the river.  With a trail there, trail users could be a distraction.  Also, they use access from the east bank trail from Hulen for logistics during the national tournament- to move food, supplies, temporary seating & pavilions into the course (which is why they would want to close it during the tournament).

While the trail is being constructed it would most certainly be a noisy distraction, and may require some encroachment on the course.

I don't think it is a private property issue.  I'm pretty sure the channel up to the top of the bank belongs to/is under the control of the Army Corps of Engineers.

#126 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,660 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 02:32 PM

Currently there is a low water crossing near the west end of the Colonial Country Club consisting of stepping stones.  If they either rebuilt that with a solid deck and bicycle ramps (or build an actual bridge just west of there), I think it might be okay to *not* put the trail on the bank below the country club.  If I were king I might negotiate with the Colonial:  If they pay for a bridge that connects to the tops of the banks on each side, the trail doesn't need to run on their side of the river.

I'm not even sure if they would object to the trail on their shores but I think it's more likely than not.  Getting them to pay for the bridge gives them an out to secure the privilege of keeping their shore line.

#127 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,660 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 02:46 PM

Interesting tidbit:  Looking at Historicaerials, he 8th and 13th holes of the golf course are on land reclaimed from the Trinity River when the river was rechanneled.  The rechanneling resulted in the golf course getting enough "new" land for both of those holes.

#128 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,879 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 02:46 PM

I don't think there's room on the bank to build a trail on the Colonial side.

#129 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,660 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 02:49 PM

I don't think there's room on the bank to build a trail on the Colonial side.

I'm pretty sure there is; if not, it's because the golf course spilled over into land controlled by the Army Corps of Engineers.  I believe the Corps control the land up to, and a bit beyond, the river bank.  I think the Colonial just treated that land as if it was theirs but I don't think is.

#130 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,879 posts

Posted 19 January 2022 - 02:55 PM

Not without taking out a whole bunch of trees.

https://www.google.c...84!8i8192?hl=en

#131 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,182 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 09:43 AM

I like the idea of constructing a pedestrian/bicycle bridge to parallel the east shore at the golf course, so long as it's technically feasible and not too expensive.  Might be a good tourist attraction!

#132 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,209 posts
    na-tix-o-pee)

Posted 20 January 2022 - 10:40 AM

I like the idea of constructing a pedestrian/bicycle bridge to parallel the east shore at the golf course, so long as it's technically feasible and not too expensive.  Might be a good tourist attraction!

I will build one for you for $403M.

#133 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,767 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 10:43 AM

Austin's solution to this same problem, build in the water. 

02_14732577050_47a6c2c8c8_o.jpg

#134 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,182 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 01:37 PM

Austin's solution to this same problem, build in the water. 

02_14732577050_47a6c2c8c8_o.jpg

Very attractive addition to the river!  Which city is this?

#135 elpingüino

elpingüino

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 02:15 PM

Austin: https://guidetoausti.../the-boardwalk/

#136 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,767 posts

Posted 20 January 2022 - 02:46 PM

Maybe another possible option is a detour along that drainage ditch West of Colonial and East of Stonegate that leads to Mockingbird, where an on-street path could connect to Colonial Pkwy and onwards from there?

#137 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,209 posts
    na-tix-o-pee)

Posted 21 January 2022 - 12:06 PM

I was looking at the USACE drawings and noticed this design for the Central City trails from TRV.  Pretty sure this is really old news but something maybe worth revisiting here:

64pwwXv.png

5daR4ar.png

#138 txbornviking

txbornviking

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 04:31 PM

I wonder if "approved' means funded, or if like MOST of what is any rendering it is hoped someone will pay for it later. As I understand it, other than the ditch, a dam, and the 3 vehicular bridges pretty much nothing from the renderings is being built by the federal, state, or local dollars

#139 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,209 posts
    na-tix-o-pee)

Posted 21 January 2022 - 06:30 PM

The interactive NCTCOG map shows it still on the Planned layer but not the Funded layer.

https://nctcoggis.ma...45e505842f54fe2

djRZFWl.png

#140 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,209 posts
    na-tix-o-pee)

Posted 21 January 2022 - 09:18 PM

Here's a section from the NCTCOG Map, I think Doohickie had posted another link the other day showing similar proposed trails:

OWf2bso.png

This shows "funded" from University to Rogers Rd:

jQeE57o.png

#141 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,660 posts

Posted 21 January 2022 - 09:50 PM

The plan I linked, which was from 2018, showed a planned trail on the entire south/east bank, all the way past the Colonial.  Looks like that's not the plan any longer.

Not sure if I care.

It does look like they are planning to do what I suggested:  convert the stepping-stone crossing at the west end of the Colonial to a decked bridge.  That means that for that stretch there would only be a trail on one side of the river, but that particular stretch has both a new, wide concrete path and an even wider crushed stone path. 

#142 roverone

roverone

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Interests:Modern Architecture, City Issues

Posted 22 January 2022 - 02:38 PM

I'm not sure if this is more about Clearfork or more about the trail, but I went for a walk a little earlier and here is the state of the trail being rebuilt right at the fence at the top of the low water crossing on the Clearfork side:

E7PBp3.jpg

#143 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,509 posts

Posted 22 January 2022 - 05:44 PM

This post belongs more with the Trinity Trails Rehab thread than it does with Clearfork.  All of the other photographs and discussion regarding this repaving of the trail has been posted with the trails, so I moved the post.

#144 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,209 posts
    na-tix-o-pee)

Posted 22 January 2022 - 05:49 PM

Did they bring the trail further inland for erosion control? I guess those who ride horse or walk along there are out of luck?

Edit: their to there

#145 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,509 posts

Posted 22 January 2022 - 08:38 PM

It does appear that the concrete trail is being moved further inland for erosion control.

#146 johnfwd

johnfwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,182 posts

Posted 24 January 2022 - 12:51 PM

I applaud the city for its efforts over the years to upgrade the Trail from downtown to the Southwest Boulevard bridge.  As most of the Trail now consists of the smooth concrete grade, this minimizes the wear and tear on bicycles.  And the fact that the Trail is wider should make it safer for travel by bicycle rider and pedestrian alike.

#147 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,209 posts
    na-tix-o-pee)

Posted 24 January 2022 - 01:42 PM

I applaud the city for its efforts over the years to upgrade the Trail from downtown to the Southwest Boulevard bridge.  As most of the Trail now consists of the smooth concrete grade, this minimizes the wear and tear on bicycles.  And the fact that the Trail is wider should make it safer for travel by bicycle rider and pedestrian alike.

There were quite a few people out enjoying the trails yesterday.  This is facing north from Press Cafe.

DNUGhpb.jpg

#148 roverone

roverone

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Interests:Modern Architecture, City Issues

Posted 31 January 2022 - 07:34 PM

I'm a little behind getting this posted, but here is an update from Saturday of the trail progress -- rebar.  I'm sure this weather is going to temporarily slow them down, but it is progress:

NU7sic.jpg

#149 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,209 posts
    na-tix-o-pee)

Posted 03 February 2022 - 09:13 AM

https://www.tdlr.tex.../TABS2022010855

PROJECT
Project Name: E 4th Street/E 1st Street Ph1
Project Number: TABS2022010855
Facility Name: N/A
Location Address: E 4th Street/E 1st Street Ph1
Fort Worth, TX 76117
Location County: Tarrant
Start Date: 1/17/2022
Completion Date: 5/31/2022
Estimated Cost: $170,000
Type of Work: New Construction
Type of Funds: This project involves public funds, public land, or is a Federally funded roadway project.
Scope of Work: New construction of a 10' shared-use trail with 6' sidewalk connections including channel concrete riprap, pavement removal, curb and gutter, storm drain adjustments, signing, and pavement markings
Square Footage: 11,000 ft 2

OWNER
Owner Name:
City of Fort Worth, Iskal Shresta, P.E.

DESIGN FIRM
Design Firm Name:
Kimley-Horn and Associates Inc

#150 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,660 posts

Posted 06 February 2022 - 10:44 AM

https://www.tdlr.tex.../TABS2022010855

PROJECT
Project Name: E 4th Street/E 1st Street Ph1
Project Number: TABS2022010855
Facility Name: N/A
Location Address: E 4th Street/E 1st Street Ph1
Fort Worth, TX 76117
Location County: Tarrant
Start Date: 1/17/2022
Completion Date: 5/31/2022
Estimated Cost: $170,000
Type of Work: New Construction
Type of Funds: This project involves public funds, public land, or is a Federally funded roadway project.
Scope of Work: New construction of a 10' shared-use trail with 6' sidewalk connections including channel concrete riprap, pavement removal, curb and gutter, storm drain adjustments, signing, and pavement markings
Square Footage: 11,000 ft 2

OWNER
Owner Name:
City of Fort Worth, Iskal Shresta, P.E.

DESIGN FIRM
Design Firm Name:
Kimley-Horn and Associates Inc

So... this is the first phase of the trail that will go over the train tracks where 4th St. jogs over and becomes 1st St.?

I know the ultimate plan is to have a bike trail/lane that will go from downtown to Gateway park.  This is a key link in that connection.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users