Rendering via TCU: https://www.tcu.edu/...ical-campus.php
I was expecting the "TCU look" (buff brick, white stone, red roof and some silver here and there), but this looks... out of place. And I'm all for architectural diversity, but this isn't what I think of for the Near Southside.
My alma mater's primary colleges are all designed in a way to reflect what's generally being taught.
- College of Business - resembles a 60s era office building with stock exchange like tickers inside.
- College of Nursing - not only looks like a modern hospital, but in the Houston TMC.
- College of Arts/Science - Has a laboratory vibe to it
- (old) College of Engineering - Entire wall of glass on one side to show the structure
- College of Architecture - The most elaborate, museum-looking building on campus, inside and out.
- College of Juvi Justice & Psychology - Basically a modern, suburban courthouse