2075 replies to this topic

#1901 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 21 June 2022 - 02:36 PM

Yes.  The diversion channel goes through part of that land.

#1902 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 21 June 2022 - 03:15 PM

....which is why there's a new police/fire training facility.

My blog: Doohickie

#1903 Crestline

Crestline

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 08:33 AM

The old Tandy Subway carbarn (The Shack) will ultimately be demolished as it is in the footprint of the proposed diversion structure/gate for the bypass channel.

Isn't The Shack the structure next to the "K" in "CLEAR FORK GATE" in Nitixope's picture below? If so it appears to survive construction, along with the rest of the Pavilion parking lot. Am I reading the picture wrong, or is it out of date, or what?

PK5Fe51.png

#1904 AndyN

AndyN

Skyscraper Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 02:09 PM

The old Tandy Subway carbarn (The Shack) will ultimately be demolished as it is in the footprint of the proposed diversion structure/gate for the bypass channel.

Isn't The Shack the structure next to the "K" in "CLEAR FORK GATE" in Nitixope's picture below? If so it appears to survive construction, along with the rest of the Pavilion parking lot. Am I reading the picture wrong, or is it out of date, or what?

What you have posted is a schematic or a sketch, not a construction document. It has been a few years since I reviewed the construction documents (and I forget what percent they were drawn to), but the embankment that led to the gate started on top of The Shack site.

Besides having seen the plans, recall that I was trying to lease the building from the TRWD. They were willing to lease it to us with the understanding that it would be demolished at some point in the future to accommodate the plan.

Www.fortwortharchitecture.com

#1905 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts
  • Interests:Biking, Photography, Music, Bass Guitar, Architecture, Construction

Posted 22 June 2022 - 02:33 PM

I'm suprised they actually have construction documents with all the futzing around they've been doing.

Here's a newer sketch-up I found on their website showing some development east of Panther Island Pavilion (Marker #18).  Looks like they are turning that into greenspace.

4jk58dB.png

I guess I never noticed these tall structures before or if I did, I blocked it out of my memory:

ITGDiel.png

#1906 gdvanc

gdvanc

Elite Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 04:10 PM

6kjv8a.jpg

#1907 AndyN

AndyN

Skyscraper Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 04:27 PM

I'm suprised they actually have construction documents with all the futzing around they've been doing.

There has to be a certain percentage of design so you know which properties to acquire and to do the hydrology calculations, etc. Maybe "construction documents" is not the right term, but the plans definitely exist in much greater detail than the sketches. I spent a little time looking for them online today, but no luck.

Www.fortwortharchitecture.com

#1908 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 04:33 PM

This has aged like milk hasn't it?

VuphG3Y.png

6EOhErQ.png

More public comments and opinions here:

https://swf-apps.usa...tsResponses.pdf

#1909 gdvanc

gdvanc

Elite Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 899 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 04:45 PM

Yep. There's a lot to unpack there. 17 years.

#1910 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 08:21 PM

6kjv8a.jpg

Nice reference. 

image.gif?width=400&coordinates=0%2C23%2

7fwPZnE.png

8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

#1911 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 08:33 PM

Here's a newer sketch-up I found on their website showing some development east of Panther Island Pavilion (Marker #18).  Looks like they are turning that into greenspace.

4jk58dB.png

I guess I never noticed these tall structures before or if I did, I blocked it out of my memory:

ITGDiel.png

If the circle in the bottom photo is supposed to reference the top, it's incorrect. It would be on the left, next to (future) City Hall. 

The physical model of that area is basically going to be the new stage for Panther Island Pavilion. 

7fwPZnE.png

#1912 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, RE Development, Geography, Team Sports, Restaurants, Urban Exploring, Gaming, Travel, History

Posted 22 June 2022 - 08:50 PM

Jeriat, I think the circles were for 2 separate comments.  I don't believe they were meant to be related.

#1913 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 22 June 2022 - 08:58 PM

Jeriat, I think the circles were for 2 separate comments.  I don't believe they were meant to be related.

Ah.

7fwPZnE.png

#1914 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts

Posted 09 September 2022 - 11:47 AM

FYI, Kay Granger voted AGAINST the bill that provides the money to the Corps of Engineers. She's quite eager to take credit for it, though.

As expected . . . 

"Biden calls out Republicans who took credit for infrastructure legislation they opposed"

(Kay Granger is mentioned by name)

https://www.cnn.com/...-law/index.html

#1915 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 09 September 2022 - 11:51 AM

FYI, Kay Granger voted AGAINST the bill that provides the money to the Corps of Engineers. She's quite eager to take credit for it, though.

As expected . . . 

"Biden calls out Republicans who took credit for infrastructure legislation they opposed"

(Kay Granger is mentioned by name)

https://www.cnn.com/...-law/index.html

Yeah, I mentioned that (to a few people) on twitter... that's all I'm going to say. 

7fwPZnE.png

#1916 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 08:15 AM

Completion date pushed to 2032

https://fortworthrep...s-schedule/?amp

#1917 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 09:04 AM

I think that's probably still a little optimistic, but it's nice to see them being more realistic when it comes to setting expectations.  As I've said before, overselling the project has been my biggest issue for years.

As the project enters its next phase of planning and construction. it is shedding some of its old baggage. Former water district employee JD Granger’s LLC, JD Granger Group, will no longer be involved in the project. The company’s six-month contract with the water district ended October 31, Tarrant Regional Water District Spokesman Chad Lorance confirmed.

Lorance did not elaborate on why the contract was not renewed.

Shocking.

#1918 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 09:20 AM

Completion date pushed to 2032

https://fortworthrep...s-schedule/?amp

Might as well be 2092  for all its worth, my brain doesn't even register that far out.

#1919 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 10:03 AM

I think that's probably still a little optimistic, but it's nice to see them being more realistic when it comes to setting expectations.  As I've said before, overselling the project has been my biggest issue for years.

As the project enters its next phase of planning and construction. it is shedding some of its old baggage. Former water district employee JD Granger’s LLC, JD Granger Group, will no longer be involved in the project. The company’s six-month contract with the water district ended October 31, Tarrant Regional Water District Spokesman Chad Lorance confirmed.

Lorance did not elaborate on why the contract was not renewed.

Shocking.

The ONLY reason why I'm more optimistic about this finishing... 

7fwPZnE.png

#1920 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 10:10 AM

Hopefully more development is announced soon. It's been six years since Encore Panther Island was announced, and so far that's been it.

#1921 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 10:16 AM

At the very least, the updated timeline gives some hope of visible progress in the coming year.  The graphic at the top of the story is very well done.  I would embed it here, but it's not linked in a compatible file type and I don't have time to save it and post it myself.

#1922 elpingüino

elpingüino

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 11:04 AM

Screen-Shot-2022-11-14-at-2.57.30-PM.png

#1923 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, RE Development, Geography, Team Sports, Restaurants, Urban Exploring, Gaming, Travel, History

Posted 15 November 2022 - 01:03 PM

Hopefully more development is announced soon. It's been six years since Encore Panther Island was announced, and so far that's been it.

Yes I agree however not many developers were interested in promoting something in an area that was under so much scrutiny while also being audited.  I think now that the USACE is involved and they have delivered a timeline it should help with garnering more outside interest.  Of course our current economic situation isn't helping but as things turn around I predict you will see more announcements in the next 2 to 3 years.  One caveat to that would be if there is no movement or further delays come to fruition.

#1924 youngalum

youngalum

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 05:35 PM

You can bet the gop lead house will try and neuter this project in the coming years.

#1925 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 15 November 2022 - 05:41 PM

You can bet the gop lead house will try and neuter this project in the coming years.

But a GOP politician was behind this project from the start.

7fwPZnE.png

#1926 txbornviking

txbornviking

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 16 November 2022 - 09:29 AM

But a GOP politician was behind this project from the start.

she's been begging for funds for 20yrs and we've seen how "successful" she's been.

basically if it's not money for things that go BOOM or have the capacity to kill, she doesn't seem to be able to really deliver

#1927 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 10:17 PM

"The District recently signed a contract with the HNTB engineering firm to design two pedestrian bridges spanning the bypass channel being built by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers."

#1928 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 10:57 PM

Some interesting takeaways from Austin55's article posted above:

• The north pedestrian bridge will be located along the bypass channel, halfway between North Main Street and the intersection of the Trinity River’s West Fork, the other bridge will be built halfway between the intersection of the West Fork and Henderson Street.
  •  Construction will take place simultaneously with the building of the North and South bypass channels, which are tentatively scheduled to be completed in 2026 and 2029, respectively.
  • Since the bridges act as recreation features, the cost for building the bridges will be paid for by TRWD and the Corps of Engineers.
  • Designing the bridges won’t be easy. 
  • Since the columns and decking of the bridges will be in the river during high flows – and they are connected to the bypass channels’ flood walls and banks – they must meet the Corps stringent design specifications.
  • The design must be done in connection with the USACE design of the bypass channel.

#1929 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 11:02 PM

• The north pedestrian bridge will be located along the bypass channel, halfway between North Main Street and the intersection of the Trinity River’s West Fork, the other bridge will be built halfway between the intersection of the West Fork and Henderson Street.
  •  Construction will take place simultaneously with the building of the North and South bypass channels, which are tentatively scheduled to be completed in 2026 and 2029, respectively.
  • Since the bridges act as recreation features, the cost for building the bridges will be paid for by TRWD and the Corps of Engineers.
  • Since the columns and decking of the bridges will be in the river during high flows – and they are connected to the bypass channels’ flood walls and banks – they must meet the Corps stringent design specifications.
  • The design must be done in connection with the USACE design of the bypass channel.

Board Meeting Video Bridge Agenda Item #15 at timestamp 39:13:

Some more info starting around page 143 forward:

https://www.trwd.com...ket-WEBSITE.pdf

DATE: September 20, 2022
SUBJECT: Consider Approval Contract with HNTB for Completion of Pedestrian
Bridge Design for the Central City Flood Control Project
FUNDING: Fiscal Year 2023 General Fund Budget - $2,962,188
RECOMMENDATION:
Management recommends approval of a design contract in an amount not-to-exceed
$2,962,188 with HNTB for completion of the Central City Flood Control Project valueengineered pedestrian bridges. 

#1930 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts

Posted 29 December 2022 - 11:10 PM

Board Meeting Video Bridge Agenda Item #15 at timestamp 39:13:

Some more info starting around page 143 forward:

https://www.trwd.com...ket-WEBSITE.pdf

DATE: September 20, 2022
SUBJECT: Consider Approval Contract with HNTB for Completion of Pedestrian
Bridge Design for the Central City Flood Control Project
FUNDING: Fiscal Year 2023 General Fund Budget - $2,962,188
RECOMMENDATION:
Management recommends approval of a design contract in an amount not-to-exceed
$2,962,188 with HNTB for completion of the Central City Flood Control Project valueengineered pedestrian bridges. 

hgS90DG.png

#1931 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 11 January 2023 - 09:19 AM

The Fort Worth City Council approved bringing on a real estate and economic development consultant for Panther Island.

https://www.star-tel...e271024232.html

#1932 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts

Posted 11 January 2023 - 09:40 AM

The Fort Worth City Council approved bringing on a real estate and economic development consultant for Panther Island.

https://www.star-tel...e271024232.html

the consulting team consists of Salcedo Group Inc., K Strategies, and Lake Flato.

Well at least it is nice to see Lake Flato enter the conversation.  They tend to produce some pretty nice projects, maybe not what I would consider specifically "urban" in concept but still rather nice stuff.  I've noticed they use a lot of exposed wood members, concrete, glass and metal.  Much of it carries a slightly rustic or woodsy feel, like something out of Portland or Pacific NW.

Here's a couple shots I took at Holdsworth Center in Austin showing chain being used as a downspout.  We were discussing this at our last Forum lunch outside of danben26 place at PS1200.

cIJo6KQ.jpg

e0o54Ob.jpg

#1933 Volare

Volare

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts
  • Interests:running, cycling, geocaching, photography, gardening, hunting, fishing...

Posted 12 January 2023 - 05:59 PM

More info: https://fortworthrep...sland-makeover/

This seems to be great news. The previous plan was very unambitious.

#1934 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 07 April 2023 - 04:27 PM

https://fortworthrep...land-contracts/

Looks like they have given a completion date for the bypass channel.... the projects official completion date is 2032.  Also, they mentioned raising University Dr near the Go Carts which is a interesting twist but one that I mentioned to my partner about 6 or 7 years ago

#1935 txbornviking

txbornviking

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 07:43 AM

Looks like they have given a completion date for the bypass channel.... the projects official completion date is 2032.  Also, they mentioned raising University Dr near the Go Carts which is a interesting twist but one that I mentioned to my partner about 6 or 7 years ago

a 30year project... to dig a mile long ditch

as attractive as so many of the renderings put out appear to me, I have to constantly remind myself that the $1B+ price tag includes none of the buildings, all of those are supposed to be constructed by the private market, a market that has been EXTREMELY reluctant to move to the area

#1936 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 08:16 AM

the $1B+ price tag includes none of the buildings, all of those are supposed to be constructed by the private market, a market that has been EXTREMELY reluctant to move to the area

Yeh, it's a bit concerning that there's only been one development now, and it's even been done for a while. Encore was announced in October 2016, according to when the thread here was started

Raising University is interesting, that was never discussed before right? 

#1937 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 09:47 AM

Raising University is interesting, that was never discussed before right? 

I don't think it has ever been discussed on the forum or anywhere else that I can recollect. 

#1938 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 10:07 AM

I'm asking this honestly because I've seen this observation more than once: Are we really surprised there's only been one development?  Funding has been far from certain until recently and the full cost of the project isn't covered.  Once construction on the project starts for real, it's going to be disruptive.  I'm personally surprised one development happened.

#1939 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 02:39 PM

I'm asking this honestly because I've seen this observation more than once: Are we really surprised there's only been one development?  Funding has been far from certain until recently and the full cost of the project isn't covered.  Once construction on the project starts for real, it's going to be disruptive.  I'm personally surprised one development happened.

Don't worry, these guys are leading the development.

My blog: Doohickie

#1940 txbornviking

txbornviking

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,368 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 02:49 PM

Don't worry, these guys are leading the development.

Greenville SC is nice... and they do have a riverfront that's actually been successfully redeveloped...

#1941 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 13 April 2023 - 11:53 PM

I just noticed yesterday that the brick wall surrounding the "Waste Basket" public art piece had a huge chunk of it destroyed as well as a couple of light poles lining the round about are gone.  Looks like there must have been some sort of accident that caused the damage.  I'm not sure if both things are related to a singular accident but I guess someone didn't yield or entered the roundabout going too fast.

#1942 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 17 April 2023 - 11:25 AM

City is diverting money from flood projects to pay for Panther Island work.

It will be very interesting to see how this plays out when it goes before council.

#1943 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts

Posted 17 April 2023 - 12:09 PM

City is diverting money from flood projects to pay for Panther Island work.

It will be very interesting to see how this plays out when it goes before council.

They've had how many years / decades to plan for this and now it is starting to sound like a "rob Peter to pay Paul?"

#1944 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts

Posted 30 May 2023 - 12:31 PM

I've spent most of my life rejecting the idea of ever wanting to visit Branson.....until we had a chance to meet up with friends staying there for the past couple of months (they do the RV thing and remote work thing).  I'll admit, my preconceived notions of Branson being full of retirees sitting around listening to musical cover acts was way, way off.  I had pictured a flat, dusty midwestern tourist trap town but having grown up around gorgeous lakes, I figured I'd seen it all.  Well I was wrong.  The natural beauty of the surrounding region was absolutely stunning, even mundane trips around town there are things about the landscape and views that left me speechless. 

But I was really impressed with the downtown area called "The Landing" and got me thinking how that relates to what Fort Worth is trying to do with TRV.  Branson's landing was totally walkable, full of dining, retail, hotels and multi-family residential, bike paths, outdoor entertainment space etc.  Granted this is a huge tourist mecca with millions of visitors coming and going constantly it wasn't absurdly crowded when we went, but I hear it gets crazy busy in the summer.  I'd be curious as to others thoughts if Fort Worth could tap into some of these concepts, especially the fact that once you park your car and walk in or take a little free golf cart shuttle to the action, you don't interact with cars at all unless you want to walk across the Blvd to the old town shops on Main St.

view of The Landing and the fountain and fire show:

LIc7z2k.png

Walkable shopping and dining:

6GkPQPc.png

Multi-family housing and there's also a Hilton right around the corner:

A2wgnzI.png

#1945 Nitixope

Nitixope

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,868 posts

Posted 06 June 2023 - 12:16 PM

TRWD is razing these structures:

Project Description: 308 Arthur St Removal of office building, foundation and all associated flat-work to back of curb

Project Description: 309 Greenleaf St Removal of warehouse with multiple suites, foundation and all associated flat-work to back of curb. Suites included are 313, 319 & 321

Project Description: 337 Greenleaf St Removal of building, foundation and all associated flat-work to back of curb

Project Description: 200 Arthur St_Acc Bldg Removal of accessory structure including foundation

https://aca-prod.acc...ShowInspection=

Project Description: 200 Arthur St_Main Bldg Removal of main structure, foundation and all associated flat-work including drives to back of approach

B7VsmNE.png

BJgQox5.png

oPuRQ7b.png

97KtOLM.png

#1946 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 06 June 2023 - 07:25 PM

TRWD is razing these structures:

Project Description: 308 Arthur St Removal of office building, foundation and all associated flat-work to back of curb

Project Description: 309 Greenleaf St Removal of warehouse with multiple suites, foundation and all associated flat-work to back of curb. Suites included are 313, 319 & 321

Project Description: 337 Greenleaf St Removal of building, foundation and all associated flat-work to back of curb

Project Description: 200 Arthur St_Acc Bldg Removal of accessory structure including foundation

https://aca-prod.acc...ShowInspection=

Project Description: 200 Arthur St_Main Bldg Removal of main structure, foundation and all associated flat-work including drives to back of approach

B7VsmNE.png

BJgQox5.png

oPuRQ7b.png

97KtOLM.png

Getting closer . . . 

KindDopeyIrishredandwhitesetter-size_res

7fwPZnE.png

#1947 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 16 June 2023 - 02:09 PM

Not sure if anyone has had a chance to listen, but the Fort Worth Repot recently held a big panel on the topics. There is a LOT to take in. 

Article about the discussion: https://fortworthrep...different-lens/

#1948 Eastsider817

Eastsider817

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 June 2023 - 09:53 PM

Wish they would add a public Crystal Lagoon to the project. It would be 🔥 for the city.

#1949 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 17 June 2023 - 10:05 PM

Wish they would add a public Crystal Lagoon to the project. It would be for the city.

Hmm?

7fwPZnE.png

#1950 Crestline

Crestline

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 18 June 2023 - 08:55 AM

Wish they would add a public Crystal Lagoon to the project. It would be for the city.

Hmm?

Looks like an artificial beach: https://www.crystal-lagoons.com/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Panther Island, Redevelopment, North Side, Flood Control, Infrastructure

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users