• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 13 December 2018 - 07:49 PM

It's Mayor Price's Jingle Bike and Ball presented by Comerica Bank

Saturday at 10 AM – 12:30 PM
Forecast: 36–61°F Sunny

100 Pier 1 Pl, Fort Worth, TX 76102-2600

Grab your friends, family, and holiday spirit for Mayor Price's Jingle Bike and Ball. On Saturday, December 15, Mayor Price will be closing out this year’s town hall season with her first-ever Jingle Bike Ride sponsored by Comerica Bank.

We will be hosting the event at Chesapeake Plaza, right in front of the Pier 1 Building downtown at 100 Pier 1 Place. We will begin with a short ride rolling out at 10:30 and then come back to the event area for food, refreshments, entertainment, and plenty of holiday cheer, all the while giving citizens the opportunity to engage the mayor in a casual town hall setting just like always.

After the ride, guests can gather for local food trucks, live music, face painting, a photo booth and plenty of family fun!

A special thank you to Comerica Bank, FitWorth and others for their generous support of community engagement events.

#2 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 14 December 2018 - 12:17 AM

Are you considering going? I'm not sure if I will go. It's going to be cooooold Saturday morning.

Earlier this year, I met Mayor Price at the Victory Forest grand opening. But, it was a quick conversation.

That was before my disappointment regarding HQ2 and the way we're letting Dallas attract companies on our behalf.

-Dylan

#3 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 14 December 2018 - 07:47 AM

I am seriously considering going.  I know it is going to be cold, but I do have winter bicycling gear.  I haven't ridden much lately in the cold, but I should be warm enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users