#351 cberen1

cberen1

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 06:43 AM

QUOTE (bgking96 @ Aug 18 2009, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Speaking of road confusion, I miss the days when cities painted lane lines on the streets and at the cross walk where the traffic light is and drivers actually knew where to stop. AND KEPT THEM PAINTED every couple of years. But I also remember when my dad use to get "tubblers" with a "fill-up" and towels use to come in boxes of "Duzz Laundry Detergent". Could bring it back and call it iDuzz and put free iTunes gift cards in the box!

Speaking of painted lanes. What was the verdict on the pedestrian cross-walk design out in front of the Fort Worth Club on 7th (heat pressed matrix design, filled with a white rubbery material)? Won't work on concrete, but I thought it looked really neat.

Also, speaking of itunes, hear about the exploding iPods and iPhones in Europe?

#352 tjh1

tjh1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 11:21 PM

I went to the So7 website and noticed that Chuy's is listed as "Coming soon!"
http://www.so7fortwo...tail/shops-so7/

It also lists So7 Bistro as "Coming soon!" with a projected opening in early 2010.

#353 texastrill

texastrill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 08:31 AM

QUOTE (tjh1 @ Dec 6 2009, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It also lists So7 Bistro as "Coming soon!" with a projected opening in early 2010.

Do you think its Chuy's of FW fame?Or the Chuy's I see in Austin?
T E X A S T R I L L - G O C O W B O Y S

#354 jefffwd

jefffwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE (texastrill @ Dec 7 2009, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (tjh1 @ Dec 6 2009, 12:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you think its Chuy's of FW fame?Or the Chuy's I see in Austin?

It is the Chuy's from Austin... I emaied them and asked a coupple weeks ago. They currently have three locations in D/FW in Dallas, Plano & Arlington.

#355 txsloth

txsloth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:34 PM

QUOTE (tjh1 @ Dec 5 2009, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

St. Emilion was once listed as a future So7 tenant...guess this means they're staying put?

#356 tjh1

tjh1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 04:44 PM

QUOTE (txsloth @ Dec 7 2009, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

St. Emilion was once listed as a future So7 tenant...guess this means they're staying put?

I wondered that too.
The So7 website describes So7 Bistro as a French restaurant. Does anyone know if this is the same as St. Emilion and they are just changing their name (if so, i like the "St. Emilion" name better) or if they are adding another concept (doubtful, considering how close they are to each other)? However, if this is an unrelated restaurant venture, it will be nice to have more options for French food; though I love St. Emilion.

#357 txsloth

txsloth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 06:52 PM

QUOTE (tjh1 @ Dec 7 2009, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (txsloth @ Dec 7 2009, 04:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wondered that too.
The So7 website describes So7 Bistro as a French restaurant. Does anyone know if this is the same as St. Emilion and they are just changing their name (if so, i like the "St. Emilion" name better) or if they are adding another concept (doubtful, considering how close they are to each other)? However, if this is an unrelated restaurant venture, it will be nice to have more options for French food; though I love St. Emilion.

I think they're unrelated. From the So7 website, the new Bistro belongs to Dallas restrauteur, Jean Michel Sakouhi. St. Emilion is locally owned.

#358 RD Milhollin

RD Milhollin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 08:29 AM

Whew, looks like a close scrape on one of the premier new developments in Fort Worth. Too bad that local financing for projects like this isn't available, or competitive.

So7 Partners Expect to Complete Refinancing Next Week

By SANDRA BAKER

sabaker@star-telegram.com

The developer of the So7 residential, office and retail community just west of downtown Fort Worth expects to complete refinancing next week that will keep the development out of foreclosure and allow it to begin leasing residential units once planned as condos.

The refinancing will also spark leasing by several restaurants, including Chuy’s, the popular Austin-based Tex-Mex chain that is expanding in the Metroplex, the developer said.

Jorge Mast, a partner in the project of Dallas-based Hughes Development, said Thursday that Hughes has been negotiating with its lender, Capital Source Bank in Washington, D.C., for eight months to change loan terms. The partners expected the deal to be closed by Thursday, but the holidays pushed the date back, Mast said.

In the meantime, Capital posted the note for foreclosure for a Jan. 5 auction. It involves only the front portion of the development along West Seventh Street. That section has four buildings on 6.5 acres and totals nearly 226,000 square feet. Two buildings have 71 condos that were completed in May, a third is an office building with street-level retail space and a fourth is for shops and restaurants.

"I’d be very surprised if it fell apart," Mast said of the refinancing.

He said that his group wanted to begin leasing the units several months ago but that the lender wouldn’t allow it because that would have been a significant change in the business plan and would have required new loan documents.

The change was triggered because new studies by the partners showed that the market didn’t need more condos, Mast said.

Complete S-T story at http://www.star-tele...ry/1853778.html

#359 Fort Worthology

Fort Worthology

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:45 AM

So7 Bistro's location spotted:

--

Kara B.

#360 Thurman52

Thurman52

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 01:58 PM

Looks like they got their funding b/c they have been working on the project again.

#361 tjh1

tjh1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:14 PM

Interesting article+video about So7 from NBC-5 News on April 21, 2010
http://www.nbcdfw.co...7-91756524.html

So7 Is So in Demand
By ASHANTI BLAIZE

The stretch of West Seventh Street between downtown Fort Worth and the Museum District is coming to life.
The So7 development on West Seventh Street at Museum Way is celebrating its grand opening on Thursday.
"We have townhouses, condominiums, for-rent apartments above retail, a hotel and senior housing," said Zachary Porter, vice president of Hughes Development.
The developers aimed to create a place for residents to live, work and play.
"You can go to the grocery store across the street, walk down to the movie theater or health club and enjoy Trinity Park," Porter said.
So7 has already rented out a lot of the apartments and sold some of the townhouses and condos in the development.
And people who don't live in the area, such as Katie Smith of Lake Worth, are willing to make the trip just to check out all the buzz.
"Like the Movie Tavern and all the new restaurants, it's just a lot more variety now," she said.
Restaurant owners in the area said it's exciting to watch the neighborhood come to life.
"I've been in the restaurant business for a long time," said Jean Michel Sakouhi, owner of So7 Bistro. "I've known this place. There was nothing around here, and I saw it grow, and it is the most wonderful thing that could happen to Fort Worth."
He said it took a little vision and a lot of hope to make his part of West Seventh Street what it is today.
"(In) July of 2007, I signed the lease without seeing anything," Sakouhi said.

#362 Volare

Volare

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts
  • Interests:running, cycling, geocaching, photography, gardening, hunting, fishing...

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:55 PM

I was over at Fort Worth RunCo the other day to pick up my packet for the zoo run and I have to say, I really fear for their survival in that location. There is so little parking in So7 that when an event like packet pick-up occurs and several hundred cars descend on the place over a few days time there is really nowhere to park. That coupled with the fact that the store seems about half the size of their old CB location, I really have to wonder what they were thinking. Anyone in a vehicle that experiences that frustration and then gets to choose between going there or to Luke's across the street with plenty-o-parking to grab some running gear will have an easy choice. I really think all the retail in So7 is gonna have a lot of trouble compared to the West 7th development with their integrated structural parking.

#363 Fort Worthology

Fort Worthology

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:18 AM

QUOTE (Volare @ Apr 28 2010, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I really think all the retail in So7 is gonna have a lot of trouble compared to the West 7th development with their integrated structural parking.

There is an underground garage at So7, accessed from Stayton/Museum Way.

--

Kara B.

#364 Volare

Volare

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,576 posts
  • Interests:running, cycling, geocaching, photography, gardening, hunting, fishing...

Posted 29 April 2010 - 08:07 AM

Ah, I have found what you are referring to now- thanks! Is that open to the public? Never would have found that after turning into the complex right at the corner of FW Runco!

#365 tjh1

tjh1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 10:30 AM

QUOTE (Volare @ Apr 28 2010, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That coupled with the fact that the store seems about half the size of their old CB location, I really have to wonder what they were thinking. Anyone in a vehicle that experiences that frustration and then gets to choose between going there or to Luke's across the street with plenty-o-parking to grab some running gear will have an easy choice.

I don't think that Fort Worth Running Co's business will be hurt by their new location. IMO, Luke's already had an advantageous location before both companies relocated to West 7th Street. FW Run Co's Camp Bowie location always struck me as being somewhat far removed and having little visibility from the street. I think that what has made them successful is that they have a very loyal customer base and believe that their clientele will follow them to their new location. If anything, I think that their new, more centralized location, and increased street visibility will attract more people to the store. Also, they are adjacent to Trinity Park, which is a popular running location. I am optimistic that both Luke's & FW Run Co. can thrive in their new locations.

#366 fwrunco

fwrunco

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 07:06 PM

If anything, I think that their new, more centralized location, and increased street visibility will attract more people to the store. Also, they are adjacent to Trinity Park, which is a popular running location. I am optimistic that both Luke's & FW Run Co. can thrive in their new locations.

I like the way you think! To add, there is a new parking lot being built between Love Shack and the Residence Inn right now which will help once Chuy's gets moved in. So far, parking hasn't been an issue but I agree I wish there were more. I'm not worried too much about it affecting our business but that could change if more retail moves in.

#367 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 08:42 PM

Was out last night taking some shots of downtown and thought these So7 apartments looked nice.

www.fortworthview.com

#368 Brian Luenser

Brian Luenser

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,083 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:28 PM

A picture of this nice apartment complex from this Monday afternoon.

www.fortworthview.com

#369 ramjet

ramjet

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:38 AM

Fun little article about the Love Shack in this month's Details magazine...

Love Shack in Details Magazine

#370 Thurman52

Thurman52

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 08:26 PM

Anynone notice the lights on along the roofline of the new buildings. Simple but nice

#371 Thurman52

Thurman52

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:52 AM

They fenced in part of the surface lot between the Marriot and the old Love Shack. The Love Shack is now a tempory construction office and they have a base of a crane set, should i bet more apartments and parking garage?

#372 Thurman52

Thurman52

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 08:14 PM

Tower crane going up today.

#373 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 22 August 2012 - 10:19 PM

Tower crane going up today.

.... wait, crane?

7fwPZnE.png

8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

#374 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,434 posts

Posted 23 August 2012 - 08:59 AM

Saw it yesterday. I think it's going to end up being apartments.

#375 elpingüino

elpingüino

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 07:18 PM

Tonight is Barcadia's last night in business. The Star-Telegram article discusses how So7 has been overshadowed by Crockett Row a few blocks away and quotes the owner:

"Sadly, we were in the wrong spot, in no mans land. When we signed on to build Barcadia, we were told that the So7 area was going to be the next entertainment destination, which obviously never panned out.

https://www.star-tel...e222721700.html

#376 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,698 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 07:24 PM

It's an awkward spot. Except for Chuys, it all feels like a private drive for the apartments.

#377 ramjet

ramjet

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 07:33 PM

I know nothing about about the restaurant business, but in my years of observation, if an eatery is really good and has buzz, location doesn't often matter.  If I ever got in the biz, I'd make sure I had a good PR and marketing strategy.  Wouldn't rely on location.  I think of Enchilada's Ole on Sylvania, Maple Motor in Dallas, the Snooze location in Austin (really a sucky location but it is always packed),  Bonnell's in SW Fort Worth is in one of the strangest locations I can think of, but it continually gets ranked as a top restaurant in Texas.  I would say Barcadia and its predecessors had more of a quality issue than a location issue.  Just a thought...

#378 renamerusk

renamerusk

Skyscraper Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,662 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 09:13 PM

....if an eatery is really good and has buzz, location doesn't often matter......  I think of Enchilada's Ole on Sylvania, Maple Motor in Dallas, the Snooze location in Austin (really a sucky location but it is always packed),  Bonnell's in SW Fort Worth is in one of the strangest locations I can think of, but it continually gets ranked as a top restaurant in Texas.  

I would say Barcadia and its predecessors had more of a quality issue than a location issue.  Just a thought...

Exactly what I was getting at about local restaurants. 

The long lasting local restaurants, the kind that you reference, will persevere because they are "really good" and are managed on site; not by a distant board of investors.  Quality control and detail customer service that you can expect from the owner is critical. I have my concern when local restaurants expand it location and find with a few exceptions that the quality tend to suffer in comparison with the original.

#379 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 09 December 2018 - 10:13 PM

I don't know about y'all, but I never viewed So7 to be an "entertainment destination" from the beginning... 

7fwPZnE.png

#380 youngalum

youngalum

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 11:44 AM

My family was a franchisee of several Wendy's in East Texas and Northern Louisiana.  I can confidently tell you location matters if the product you are selling is same or similar to other products nearby.  What I learned was that people would drive an extra 20 miles if they thought a turn around or other issues arriving at a restaurant was perceived as difficult.  If they cannot see you then you are making it a thousand times more difficult to survive.      

That is why I think Americado will eventually fail unless the development around it comes to life and getting to the place is easier.

#381 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,351 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 05:21 PM

I'd argue Barcadia's location has a pro that negates its con: parking is free and fairly easy.

Parking in the heart of the west 7th area is a nightmare (at least from the horror stories I've read. I'm not willing to try).

I've been to Barcadia on a Saturday night once, and it was pretty crowded despite being off the beaten path.

-Dylan

#382 M2guy

M2guy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:14 PM

I'd argue Barcadia's location has a pro that negates its con: parking is free and fairly easy.

Parking in the heart of the west 7th area is a nightmare (at least from the horror stories I've read. I'm not willing to try).

I've been to Barcadia on a Saturday night once, and it was pretty crowded despite being off the beaten path.

Agree, Barcadia had a different yet similar crowd as 7th. Per the Manager and workers at Barcadia, it was Corporate who saw the much larger amounts of money being taken in at Crockett Row, they were not struggling.

#383 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,698 posts

Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:34 PM

I've always understood that Barcadia is kinda struggling at the corporate level. Evidently the founders bussiness plan was grow fast and sell out.

#384 Mr_Brightside526

Mr_Brightside526

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 229 posts
  • Interests:Fort Worth

Posted 14 December 2018 - 12:24 PM

I miss Max's Wine Dive. They had great fried chicken.

I also enjoyed the Love Shack when it was open there. It had a nice minimalist feel with a great patio for the spring/summer. Hasn't been but one occupant there since them.

It seems like So7 is going to have to get another "chuy's" in the Barcadia space to increase foot traffic. Or does anyone think these vacant spaces should be for more retail?

#385 elpingüino

elpingüino

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 07:29 PM

Zero Degrees opens in So7 in a few weeks. https://www.star-tel...e223426995.html

#386 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,516 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, RE Development, Geography, Team Sports, Restaurants, Urban Exploring, Gaming, Travel, History

Posted 09 November 2021 - 09:05 AM

It looks like some of the retail spaces that have gone un-leased are being converted into residential units.  The space on the Museum Way side that is just south of Pho District had tarp over it for months and they recently removed it to reveal that they are indeed additional units.

I guess that is the most logical thing to do since they seem to be unable to lease that location.  It's been vacant as long as I have moved back which was 7 years ago.

#387 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 09 November 2021 - 12:31 PM

It looks like some of the retail spaces that have gone un-leased are being converted into residential units.  The space on the Museum Way side that is just south of Pho District had tarp over it for months and they recently removed it to reveal that they are indeed additional units.

I guess that is the most logical thing to do since they seem to be unable to lease that location.  It's been vacant as long as I have moved back which was 7 years ago.

Yeah, I just don't think the design worked for the majority of the retail spots.

I hope Zero Degrees comes back (and I think they shut down due to COVID reasons), but somewhere with more visibility. 

7fwPZnE.png

#388 Stadtplan

Stadtplan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,949 posts

Posted 16 November 2022 - 09:02 AM

https://www.tdlr.tex.../TABS2023005432

PROJECT
Project Name: South 7 Building Multi-Family
Project Number: TABS2023005432
Facility Name: South 7
Location Address: 816 Matisse Dr.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Location County:Tarrant
Start Date: 1/16/2023
Completion Date: 10/9/2023
Estimated Cost: $2,500,000
Type of Work: Renovation/Alteration
Type of Funds: This project is privately funded, on private land for private use.
Scope of Work: Add 24 apts to 1st/2nd flr. new egress stairwell, new walls, windows, finishes, lighting, HVAC. Ext: new windows, doors, storefronts, balconies, patio railing & finishes
Square Footage: 14,152 ft 2

#389 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,698 posts

Posted 16 November 2022 - 10:15 AM

I assume that is the old barcadia retail space? Same address.

#390 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,422 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 16 November 2022 - 10:34 AM

That's the way it appears to me.

#391 Stadtplan

Stadtplan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,949 posts

Posted 16 November 2022 - 11:18 AM

24-units!

eb234cb71c4b9499f82af81a120a27b6_-united

#392 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 16 November 2022 - 06:43 PM

https://www.tdlr.tex.../TABS2023005432

PROJECT
Project Name: South 7 Building Multi-Family
Project Number: TABS2023005432
Facility Name: South 7
Location Address: 816 Matisse Dr.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Location County:Tarrant
Start Date: 1/16/2023
Completion Date: 10/9/2023
Estimated Cost: $2,500,000
Type of Work: Renovation/Alteration
Type of Funds: This project is privately funded, on private land for private use.
Scope of Work: Add 24 apts to 1st/2nd flr. new egress stairwell, new walls, windows, finishes, lighting, HVAC. Ext: new windows, doors, storefronts, balconies, patio railing & finishes
Square Footage: 14,152 ft 2

Can't complain about more housing. 

7fwPZnE.png

#393 rriojas71

rriojas71

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,516 posts
  • Interests:Real Estate, RE Development, Geography, Team Sports, Restaurants, Urban Exploring, Gaming, Travel, History

Posted 16 November 2022 - 07:21 PM

I was hoping retail would have done better here but I understand that it is too tucked away for a car centric area.  If it were built in an established walkable district then it could have worked better.  Glad that Summer Moon coffee and Pho District are still hanging in there.  In the end there was probably too much retail space in a development that feels too boxed in.  I love that it is next to the park but it feels like they have not really taken advantage of that fact.

#394 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,091 posts

Posted 16 November 2022 - 08:18 PM

I was hoping retail would have done better here but I understand that it is too tucked away for a car centric area.  If it were built in an established walkable district then it could have worked better.  Glad that Summer Moon coffee and Pho District are still hanging in there.  In the end there was probably too much retail space in a development that feels too boxed in.  I love that it is next to the park but it feels like they have not really taken advantage of that fact.

I also want to throw Zero Degrees into that that. 

Hopefully, they'll find another spot in the area. God knows there's plenty of space in Crocket Row. 

7fwPZnE.png

#395 Crestline

Crestline

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 559 posts

Posted 19 November 2022 - 08:42 AM

Can't complain about more housing. 

Seconded.

#396 Urbndwlr

Urbndwlr

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 09 December 2022 - 06:12 PM

Seems So7 retail has been mismanaged from the jump.

Design isnt perfect but leasing those kinds of spaces takes extra effort to recruit and curate, and a constant willingness on the part of ownership to reinvest. 

Any one of those that's missing would spell problems.  I'd guess it definitely includes a lack of willingness to invest in new tenants coming in.  It does seem like a smart move to convert those to apartments in the rear building.

#397 Stadtplan

Stadtplan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,949 posts

Posted 30 March 2023 - 07:52 AM

Record UDC-2023-041: 
Urban Design Commission
Record Status: Pending

Work Location
816 MATISSE DR

Project Description:
South 7 Building D Infill
Change of Use from Restaurant/Gym to Apartments
TOTAL SQUARE FOOTAGE OF PROJECT: 14,173 S.F. • CONVERSION OF AN EXISTING SINGLE STORY BUILDING THAT HAS RESTAURANT AND FITNESS SPACES INTO 24 APARTMENT UNITS BY ADDING A SECOND FLOOR WITHIN THE EXISTING STRUCTURE • ADDITION OF NEW EGRESS STAIRWELL FOR SECOND FLOOR THAT EXITS DIRECTLY TO THE EXTERIOR. • INTERIOR WORK INCLUDES NEW WALLS, WINDOWS, FINISHES, LIGHTING, HVAC, APPLIANCES ETC. • EXTERIOR WORK INCLUDES ADDING NEW WINDOWS, DOORS, STOREFRONTS, BALCONIES, PATIO RAILING AND FINISHES ON FIRST AND SECOND LEVELS ONLY. • EXISTING MECHANICAL ROOM TO REMAIN.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users