222 replies to this topic

#1 AndyN

AndyN

Skyscraper Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 03:49 PM

I see where Quiktrip has purchased land at the NE corner of Northside Drive and Main Street in Fort Worth back in January. I haven't yet noticed any demolition of the little tax office building that was there, but I wasn't paying close attention last time I drove by it last weekend. I'm going to miss that lady in the Statue of Liberty costume waving at me trying to get my tax return business.

I noticed the Shell Station at Northside/University and Jacksboro Highway was rebranded not to long ago as a 7-11. I don't think that location is in danger from the Trinity Uptown improvements planned for University. I like the chains a little more as their product variety is greater and they usually seem cleaner. As loyal as I have been to 7-11 for being the hometown convenience store (although not so much after the buyout by the Japanese), I admit to doing a lot of business with Quiktrip.
Www.fortwortharchitecture.com

#2 RD Milhollin

RD Milhollin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 09 May 2009 - 09:51 AM

My experience with QT, besides patronizing their fuel pumps, is in the realm of platting and re-zoning. The QT company is very savvy, and makes a good presentation to P&Z Boards and city councils. I have seen what I consider minimum use of trees and screening landscaping presented and eagerly accepted by municipalities hungry for the sales tax the station would generate. The truth is that once QT expresses interest in a site, they are willing to go much further that they propose to make the station aesthetically attractive and less obstrusive to the surrounding streetscape. The locations they choose are selected to produce maximun income based on traffic counts, demographic data, and availability of ingress/egress. The two stores I helped review for approval ended up being cookie-cutter corporate, with little regard for the surrounding neighborhood. The one in Bedford on Central Drive has a virtual forest planted to buffer against surrounding homes, and a very substantial masonry retaining wall abutting the homes to the west (rear) of the property. The difference as I see it is that the Bedford residents, including their zoning commissioners, were willing to ask the company to go above and beyond the usual in landscaping requirements in order to reap the profits they desire. My guess is that there is a much greater ratio of owners to renters in Bedford that where I was concerned, and a higher level of income/education as evidenced by the homes in the neighborhood, and these homeowners were more involved, organized, and concerned about the appearance of their neighborhood and town.

Any new gas stations built in urban areas should be required to conform to modern design standards, including "more than reasonable" safety features (double-lined underground fuel reservoirs, required 300 foot setback from any other structure, etc.), limited paved parking, provision for preventing auto fluid runoff into the street, and pumps in the back of the structure in order to provide urban continuity whever possible. The City of Ottowa Design Standards is a great visual reference for what fuel stations COULD be: like elevated parking structures they don't have to be the eyesores we have become used to.

Summary: If QT or another fuel company is looking at putting a station near your neighborhood don't be afraid of asking for MORE than they propose; They will do what is needed to put their station in.

#3 AndyN

AndyN

Skyscraper Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:44 AM

I'm good with it. It's not next door to my house and their stores are usually well lit and clean. How it will fit in on middle north Main might be another question. I haven't tracked this through CofFW P&Z or City Council, so it might be a little late in the game to be asking for changes. One would hope they design for being in a somewhat urban location. Sure to be lots of traffic there as Trinity Uptown develops.

I did drive by this evening and noticed a wrecking company trailer and some sort of bulldozer on the grounds. The building was boarded up. Looks like demolition will be happening soon.

#4 AndyN

AndyN

Skyscraper Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 12:41 PM

I noticed a few weeks ago that this lot has been levelled. Forgot to post it. I imagine utility work is soon underway if not already started.

#5 longhornz32

longhornz32

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Architect, photography, woodworking, jazz, guitar/bass/saxophone, sculpture.

Posted 25 July 2009 - 10:36 PM

I drove by today and noticed that building and land has been cleared on the NE corner. Does any one know what may be going up?

#6 RD Milhollin

RD Milhollin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,945 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE (longhornz32 @ Jul 25 2009, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I drove by today and noticed that building and land has been cleared on the NE corner. Does any one know what may be going up?

The 50 story world headquarters of Mulholland Printing Company. My sources stress that it is in its "conceptual phase" and that "changes to its scope, design and/or content may occur during development."

#7 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts
  • Interests:Architecture, Photography, Bicycling, Historic Preservation

Posted 26 July 2009 - 12:58 PM

The two threads have now been merged.

#8 AndyN

AndyN

Skyscraper Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 06:28 PM

Looks like it will be open soon. The fence looks good around the front. I will try to get a pic this weekend.

#9 Thurman52

Thurman52

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 07:54 PM

I was by this past week, meant to comment on it before. They did a decent job with the site. Not near as bad as I expected

#10 AndyN

AndyN

Skyscraper Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:12 PM

Yeah, the little wall does a nice job visually. Traffic is a bear getting in and out of there, though. Both with the popularity of the store and the cross streets. It is nice to have a full service mega gas station and convenience store in the neighborhood.

#11 sparq

sparq

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 July 2010 - 03:34 PM

QuikTrip mentioned about opening eight to ten new locations per year across Dallas-Fort Worth, according to nbcdfw.com website – any updates (in Fort Worth, that is), as of yet?

#12 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:25 AM

Maybe this doesn't deserve its own topic, but I think maybe it does.

QukTrip seems to be taking over Fort Worth, but I don't know that it's necessarily a bad thing.

Rosedale and Hemphill.  I'm not a resident of that part of town, but people who live on the Southside seem to view them favorably.  Their architecture does not clash with the local flavor of the area, and while everyone wants to buy local I think people appreciate having cheap gas without having to drive 5 or 10 miles, in a clean, safe setting.  The fact that they're willing to open locations in older neighborhoods I think speaks well of them.

Granbury.  They just opened on Granbury Road, just south of I20, near the area where TexRail may or may not build a station at some point.  This is more my area, and I happened to stop through there recently.  I commented on how busy they were, and the clerk said their opening has been busier than a lot of truck stop locations.  This location is also significant.  Just as the Rosedale location is an investment in an older neighborhood, this location represents investment in what I would call a "fading" neighborhood.  The whole Wedgwood area has seen better days, but the QT could represent the beginning of redevelopment in that area.  (I hope.)

Hulen.  There's been some talk of a new location on Hulen a bit south of I-30.  I won't try to recreate that discussion here; it's discussed elsewhere, but I find it interesting that QT seems to have the patience to work through all the issues to try to get prime locations in in-fill neighborhoods.  Although it hasn't faded as much as Wedgwood and has already enjoyed some development, this location also represents investing in an older area.

McCart.  At the Caffeinated Town Hall on Saturday, Ann Zedah said QuikTrip has started looking at a location at McCart and I-20.  One might think this is awfully close to the Granbury location, and it is, but QT recognizes the traffic volumes traveling from residential areas to the freeways, and knows that once a commuter gets on the freeway, they don't want to get off just to get gas if they can avoid it.  The location they're looking at is south of I-20, west of McCart, bounded by those two roads and Southgate and Waits, basically one and a half blocks.  It would mean that the block of Lubbock closest to I20 would go away (or possibly move to the west a bit to align with the section of Lubbock to the south), and the buyout of about 8-9 homes (I think the homes on both sides of Waits would remain, and their back yards would adjoin the QT.  The immediate neighbors are understandably concerned, but as a commuter that usually enters I-20 there, I could see stopping there regularly.  It will be interesting to see how that plays out.

My general impression of QT is that they try to be a good corporate neighbor.  I've read that they're the best gas/convenience chain to work for.  They're obviously in it to make money, but I think they recognize that having good relations with the communities where they operate are in everyone's best interest.

My blog: Doohickie

#13 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:17 AM

I think you're spot on. They do seem to be a good neighbor and I regularly see them on "best employer" lists. I'm always amazed at how busy every single location is always busy. I frequent the one on 183 in Hurst and it's not rare for the parking lot to be full during rush hour.

An interesting new location that you didn't mention is the one near I-30 and Alta Mere. It opened recently and replaced a store further south on Alta Mere that was less than 10 years old.

#14 Austin55

Austin55

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,657 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:21 AM

Don't forget the one on North Main & Northside. 

#15 Fort Worthology

Fort Worthology

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,126 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:24 AM

The Rosedale location, while not exactly ideal in some ways, at least got some concessions from them to build the building up on the corner with a street-facing entrance, so kudos to them for playing ball.  I wish the North Main one had been similarly designed.

--

Kara B.

#16 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:34 AM

When I saw the Southside location mentioned, I wondered in my head WWKT (what would Kevin think?). I like that it is oriented toward the corner and I wish it interacted with Hemphill as well as it does with Rosedale, but it's far from terrible.

#17 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:47 AM

Don't forget the one on North Main & Northside. 

I noticed the sign in front of the one on Granbury that says "Welcome to Fort Worth's Granbury Street Station", similar to the "Historic Northside" sign by that location.  I didn't realize that QT was the one that put those signs up.  Nice community building there.

#18 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:54 AM

An interesting new location that you didn't mention is the one near I-30 and Alta Mere. It opened recently and replaced a store further south on Alta Mere that was less than 10 years old.

That one on Alta Mere and 30 gives me fits.  On my commute home I come off that ramp that merges in just north of that, and people frequently come south on Alta Mere then cut across the two merging lanes to get into that QT.  It would be easier and safer for them to turn right onto Calmont, then left into the QT.  (A sign to that effect would be nice.)

Slightly OT, but further south on McCart, a new 7-11 opened up at Altamesa and McCart.  I thought for sure that would mean the Westcreek & McCart location would close, but not so far.  There are three 7-11s along McCart in less than two miles - those two plus one at Sycamore School Road.  Seems funny how they cluster sometimes.  You would think they would steal each other's business but apparently not.

#19 elpingüino

elpingüino

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 10:08 AM

My general impression of QT is that they try to be a good corporate neighbor.  I've read that they're the best gas/convenience chain to work for.  They're obviously in it to make money, but I think they recognize that having good relations with the communities where they operate are in everyone's best interest.

QT's reputation of being excellent to its workers is well-founded: http://fortune.com/b...es/quiktrip-54/ Health insurance for part-timers, 401(k) matching, tuition assistance ... really impressive for retail. I've heard similar good things about working for Trader Joe's.

#20 Roger_H

Roger_H

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:34 PM

I travel throughout the county regularly. Quick Trip is always my preferred stop. One other positive is that they carry some semi-healthy food in addition to the standard convenience store junk food.

#21 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:05 PM

I travel throughout the county regularly. Quick Trip is always my preferred stop. One other positive is that they carry some semi-healthy food in addition to the standard convenience store junk food.

The Granbury location has a full grill kitchen.

#22 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:17 PM

The heated items at breakfast tend to be a little overcooked. The roller grill food and the made to order food from the kitchen are usually good.

#23 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:09 PM

The QuikTrip at McCart and I-20 is bad news.  I don't know how the Council voted last night, but they should have turned it down.  Once a residential area allows a commercial use to come into the fringe, the other parts of the fringe usually gives way to more commercial.  QuikTrip should look for another location.  They should explore redeveloping the existing commercial area at Crowley Road and I-20 instead.

#24 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 07:30 AM

It might be a good idea to "abandon" those areas to commercial use.  For people who live there, there's already a fair amount of traffic that goes through that area (including the side streets) during rush hour, with the area QT wants to use being the worst (already).  The traffic has already lowered home values there; a buyout by a corporation might be the only way those homeowners get a decent price for their homes (compared with homes a block or two away).

#25 mmmdan

mmmdan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 08:12 AM

That one on Alta Mere and 30 gives me fits.  On my commute home I come off that ramp that merges in just north of that, and people frequently come south on Alta Mere then cut across the two merging lanes to get into that QT.  It would be easier and safer for them to turn right onto Calmont, then left into the QT.  (A sign to that effect would be nice.)

There's been plenty of times I've seen someone almost come to a stop while trying to turn in to that QT.  There's been a couple times where the person finally gave up and went to the RaceTrac just down the street.  I used to hit up the old QT all the time, but in protest of the new location and the traffic "issues" it's created I now buy my gas at the RaceTrac.

#26 mmmdan

mmmdan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 08:38 AM

Saw another person yesterday wanting to get into the QT that had come to a complete stop on 183 trying to cross the 2 lanes of merging traffic from 341.

#27 John T Roberts

John T Roberts

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,367 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 09:20 AM

There should be a sign on southbound 183 before the merge that says no right turn.  Anyone coming from that direction should either turn right on Calmont or they should go all the way down to Rosewood and turn right, then go around the block.

#28 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 11 August 2015 - 10:53 AM

Yep.  It will take a few accidents before the city does anything about it though.

I think the saving grace is that the traffic merging from the right acknowledges (for the most part) the right away of the traffic already on the main road that they're trying to merge in with, so when someone does something st00pid the mergers are already being cautious.

For those of you who don't ride a bike, that situation is very much like what cyclists call a right hook, where a car cuts across from a traffic lane in front of a cyclist in a bike lane (or toward the right side of the road) to make a right turn.  There is a certain sense of entitlement on the part of the right turning car that makes them think that they can make that sketchy maneuver and it's within their right of way.  When it does cause a problem it's beyond their comprehension why.

#29 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 12:35 PM

It looks like the QT on McCart and I20 may be moving ahead.  I noticed two of the eight homes they wanted to buy to build the QT on have been boarded up.

#30 AndyN

AndyN

Skyscraper Member

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,279 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 02:45 PM

The one in Northlake is stocking goods and will probably open soon. They're gonna be slammed on race weekend.

I'm happy to see one there but I am more excited about the Buccee's across the freeway because they sell my favorite jerky there. No more trips to Madisonville. Not sure if the Buccee's will be finished in time for the race.

#31 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 03:02 PM

I'm surprised they've taken so long to open the Northlake QT. It looked like it was completed when I was driving into the November race.

According to the articles that ran last month when they announced their hiring push, Buccee's won't open until May or June.

#32 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 24 March 2016 - 10:33 PM

Buc-ee's is in a poor location to serve people heading to TMS on race days.

Due to contraflow patterns, people driving to Texas Motor Speedway on race days will not be able to access Buc-ee's before the race.

People heading to Fort Worth on 35 (not Dallas on 114) will be able to access Buc-ee's after the race, but that's about it.

• JBB likes this

-Dylan

#33 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 08:28 AM

That's a good point and I would say it applies to all 3 of the developed corners of that intersection. You might have a better chance of working your way in pre-race when traffic is a little more sporadic and moving slower. But post race? Forget it. Once you exit the speedway lots, traffic flies and you go whichever direction the lane you're in sends you.

#34 Dylan

Dylan

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts

Posted 26 March 2016 - 07:33 PM

They're in the process of building a new off-ramp for Buc-ee's in the southbound direction of 35 just past the speedway, so if you were forced onto 35 southbound just past Dale Earnhardt Way, you would still be able to access Buc-ee's.

-Dylan

#35 Thurman52

Thurman52

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,181 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 02:34 PM

Planning commission voted on vacating streets for new location at mccart and 20.

Also read they are expanding the rosedale Hemphill location

#36 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 04:02 PM

That location gets busy even as far as QT goes.  I've been in the morning before when there hasn't been a single open space in the parking lot.

#37 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 14 April 2016 - 07:42 AM

I noticed that all the houses but two on Lubbock on the block just south of I20 have been boarded up. Looks like maybe QT is getting ready to build on McCart.

#38 DJ Zulu

DJ Zulu

Newcomer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 07:09 AM

That quicktrip on 20 & mccart is going to suck ass & will be a horrible location. I feel bad for the home owners having a gas station right next to their  backyard.  The neighborhood is fine the way it is minus the condemned houses thats fenced off but those were an eye sore anyway.

#39 McHand

McHand

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts
  • Interests:music, neighborhoods, kids, education, biking, politics, urbanism, food, friends, family

Posted 15 June 2016 - 09:08 AM

Whoa, language! This is an all-ages forum.  :swg:

Voice & Guitars in Big Heaven
Elementary Music Specialist, FWISD

Texas Wesleyan 2015
Shaw-Clarke NA Alumna

#40 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 10:18 PM

...so THAT'S why all those homes are being torn down.  

7fwPZnE.png

8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

#41 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 10:00 PM

That quicktrip on 20 & mccart is going to suck ass & will be a horrible location. I feel bad for the home owners having a gas station right next to their  backyard.  The neighborhood is fine the way it is minus the condemned houses thats fenced off but those were an eye sore anyway.

I want to see how it turns out.  First of all, the homes being demolished, as well as the neighboring streets, have already seen traffic and noise from I-20 and McCart.  Secondly, I believe that once they build the QT, they will also rebuild Lubbock so that it will go straight through instead of jogging at Southgate Drive.  I stop into QT occasionally; having one right on my commute route will probably urge me to stop by there even more.

#42 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:58 PM

...and those homes are demolished. Once they started, they were all down in 2 or 3 days.

#43 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 08 July 2016 - 10:10 PM

Tonight, the site was completely clear and down to dirt.

#44 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 12:14 AM

Tonight, the site was completely clear and down to dirt.

Just saw yesterday.

7fwPZnE.png

#45 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 08:33 AM

Work is proceeding slowly; looks like most of what they're doing at this point is at/below grade.

I was surprised that the home on the southwest corner of Southgate & McCart is now fenced off and appears that it will be demolished.  If you're familiar with the area, that's the house where the border collie in chain-linked fenced backyard was always chasing and barking at cars. 

I wonder if they're realigning Southgate to move its intersection with McCart a little further south (and further away from I-20).  I suspect QT has done a thorough traffic study and is doing the best they can to make sure their new location will have a minimal impact on traffic.

#46 jefffwd

jefffwd

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 12:11 PM

All I know is that every time there is a riot in Anytown, USA for some reason it seems that they loot and then burn the QT's and then CVS.  Maybe they hate stores with initials for names?  LOL!  Actually I have found all QT's to be clean well lit and the staff is always friendly!

#47 Jeriat

Jeriat

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,064 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 02:40 PM

Just going briefly off topic here... JUST briefly. 

If and when the commuter rail line from downtown to Cleburne comes, you think they're going to get rid of that entire storage facility for the Park & Ride/Station? 

Everytime I drive by the QT site, that's what comes to mind. 

7fwPZnE.png

#48 DrkLts

DrkLts

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 04:19 PM

QT must want to take over I-20 as they just opened a station off of I-20 and Wichita St a few months ago, then a little further down off of Mansfield Rd is another station thats been there for awhile now.

#49 Doohickie

Doohickie

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,007 posts

Posted 13 September 2016 - 06:37 PM

QT must want to take over I-20 as they just opened a station off of I-20 and Wichita St a few months ago, then a little further down off of Mansfield Rd is another station thats been there for awhile now.

It makes sense. I'm sure most people driving through town to get somewhere choose to take I-20 and avoid I-30 which goes through downtown FtW and Dallas.They're a captive audience on I-20.

#50 JBB

JBB

Skyscraper Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 14 September 2016 - 10:24 AM

If and when the commuter rail line from downtown to Cleburne comes, you think they're going to get rid of that entire storage facility for the Park & Ride/Station?

In the renderings on the Tex Rail site, the parking lot sits north of Belden and the QT is south of Belden. Not sure there would be a need for it to go away for that proposal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users