This three story concrete and limestone commercial structure was designed by Wiley G. Clarkson and built by James T. Taylor. It served as the F.W. Woolworth's downtown store from 1926 until 1990. This retail structure was originally designed to have 10 stories, but was only built with three floors. The building features an elaborately carved frieze beneath the cornice. The building is a part of the Sundance Square development and has Jos. A. Bank Clothier and Milan Gallery as a ground floor tenants. The basement houses Scat Jazz Lounge and Simply Fondue. The upper two floors of the building have been renovated into office space.