Recorded Texas Historic Landmark
City of Fort Worth Historic & Cultural Landmark
This church was founded in 1919, and it has played a significant role in the Como Community. The current building was built in 1923. The design of the building is eclectic and features two corner towers. Entry into the sanctuary is noted by two porticos on the side of the building facing Horne Street. An addition was built along Libbey Ave. in 1980.