Rivercrest Country Club
1501 Western Ave. - 1984
Rivercrest Country Club was constructed in 1911 as the centerpiece of the Rivercrest Addition to the City of Fort Worth. Over the years, the clubhouse was expanded, but burned in the early 1980's. The club hired Taft Architects to design a larger and more modern building. The style of the new clubhouse is Post Modern featuring four vertical elements in the corners of the tower portion of the building. The building features bands of brick and a green roof.