Ridglea United Methodist Church
This Austin stone clad church building experienced rapid growth in its early years and all of its buildings remain on the campus. The original 1943 building was moved across Locke Ave. as enlargements progressed on the main site. That original building is a simple gabled structure of wood framed construction. The 1947 sanctuary is now used for administrative purposes. The 1951 education building was designed by Charles O. Chromaster. 1964-54 saw the current sanctuary designed by Preston M. Geren being built. In 2015, Ridglea United Methodist Church merged with Thompson Chapel United Methodist Church and the name was changed to Harvest United Methodist Church.
Charles O. Chromaster, Fort Worth
Preston M. Geren Associates, Fort Worth