This elementary school opened in 1954 when students transferred from Como Elementary/Junior High School on the same site. The building is of the International Style and is mostly one story. However, the 1958 addition included 20 classrooms on a split level design as the site slopes up to the west. The building utilizes a combination of red and orange brick with large overhangs from the flat roof. The building has large windows which have partially been infilled.
Herman G. Cox, Fort Worth