The first portion of this church was completed in 1949 on a triangular block bounded by Crestline Rd., Penticost St., and Dexter Ave. in Arlington Heights. This portion of the building is now the Parish Hall and its facade consisted of limestone with half-timbered gabled porticos in the Tudor Revival Style. The second phase of the construction of the church consisted of the main sanctuary, oriented west to east with a Gothic arched entry below a rose window facing Crestline Rd.
Mix of Tudor Revival and Neo-Gothic
Herman G. Cox, Fort Worth
Roden Construction Co.