6200 Camp Bowie Blvd.

1954

This shopping center was built as a companion to Ridglea Village across the street to the east.  However, this center lacks the ambiance and character of its neighbor.  In 2003, it was purchased by Trophy Investments and is being incorporated into the Village at Camp Bowie.  It has undergone some repainting and minor renovations to further match the other buildings within the development.

Up Next