This home is one of the handful of houses that remain from the neighborhood called Quality Hill. It was constructed for James W. Swayne, an attorney and judge for the Seventeen Judicial District Court. It is a 1 1/2 story Queen Anne Victorian home that features many different roof forms. In 1954, the home was converted into office use and many modifications were made at that time, including enclosing the corner porch.
Queen Anne Victorian