University Drive Retail Strip
3000 Block S. University Drive - 1920's
This retail strip consists of several buildings constructed in the 1920's along the east side of University Drive between Berry and Bowie Streets. Over the years, this retail strip has been the home of numerous local businesses. Current tenants include Jon's Grille, Colonel's Bicycles, and Record Town. The strip is anchored by the old TCU Theater.
Photograph by Jonathan Mosteiro.