Dave Reed Hall
2850 S. University Drive - 1911; c.1960
Dave Reed Hall is one of the three original buildings constructed on the Texas Christian University campus. However, it has been significantly modified from its original construction. The portico entry has been removed and the building has been expanded several times to the west. The portions that have been added to the west are part of the Brown-Lupton Student Center. Dates of the additions are uncertain and were undertaken between 1953 and 1960. The building is clad in yellow brick and even with the modifications, fits within the overall design scheme of the campus.