Offices on 8th Avenue
1810-14 8th Ave. - 1928
This apartment court is very similar to others constructed on Fort Worth's South Side during the 1920's. The plan features two mirror-image buildings facing a courtyard. This complex was originally constructed as the Brentmore Apartments, but in the late 1980's, were converted into office space. The complex is now called the Offices on 8th Avenue. Each building is of the Tudor design and are clad in brick with gabled half-timbered bays projecting from a hipped roof. When the complex was converted into offices, the brick, trim, timber, and the stucco were all painted one color. At that time, the complex lost quite a bit of its character.