Ed Landreth Hall
2800 S. University Drive - 1948
This building contains classrooms, practice, and rehearsal facilities for TCU's Fine Arts Programs. Inside the building is a 1200 seat auditorium with perfect acoustics that hosts student, faculty, and guest performances. A portion of the Van Cliburn Piano Competition is held here, as well. Ed Landreth Hall is the northern most building on the campus that faces University Drive and was constructed according to the Campus Master Plan from 1911. Its styling and materials matches the original buildings of the school.