The Bomar Apartments is a three-story structure and is rectangular in plan. It is wood-framed with brick veneer. A two-story brick portico extends across the front, with a third story of wood construction. The apartments were listed in city directories variously as the “Bomar,” “Bonner” and “Banner Apartments.” The correct name was probably “Bomar,” for David T. Bomar (1861-1917), a prominent Fort Worth attorney, banker, and realtor who developed the nearby Swastika Place subdivision. This subdivision is a part of the Fairmount neighborhood, which is listed as a National Register and City of Fort Worth Historic District. The apartments were purchased in 2010 and restoration began shortly thereafter. The building reopened for tenants in October 2011.