This commercial building was built in 1929 by Ida Loving Turner, one of the founders of Fort Worth Children's Hospital. She was also a postmistress in Fort Worth during the Grover Cleveland and William McKinley administrations. She named the building after her daughter. The building features yellow brick and a red clay tile roof. To the left of center is an arched breezeway, which is not original and is the result of an alteration. For many years, the building housed Tillery's Market. In recent times, the building has housed law offices.