1608-12 Park Place
This single-use retail building has been home to a cleaners, window shade company, grocery store, and a cocktail lounge. Currently, it is houses the Designer's Resource Studio. The building was constructed by C.M. Butcher of the Butcher and Sweeney Construction Company in 1927 as a rental property. The facade of the store is very ornate and features multi-colored brick, a red tile roof, and cast stone columns. The cornice is also constructed with cast stone and it is topped by finials in the shape of urns. The front door is highlighted by a slightly projecting portico.