Public Safety & Courts Building
Fort Worth City Hall
This Classical Moderne Building was designed by Wyatt C. Hedrick and was built as a part of the Works Progress Administration. It was built to replace the older and smaller City Hall that was built in 1893. This building served as Fort Worth's City Hall from 1938 until 1971. The Moderne style was a part of the Art Deco Movement. The building was renamed in 2007 for A.D. Marshall, one of the city's longest tenured employees.
Art Deco/Classical Moderne
Wyatt C. Hedrick, Fort Worth