Stone House Apartments
2401 Ellis Ave. - 1936; 1939 (NR)
Myrtle Robbins constructed this boarding house in 1936 and three years later built a garage with more apartments above in 1939. She operated the boarding house until 1980. It was designed and constructed by A.C. Bolden. The buildings on the site are constructed out of sandstone from Palo Pinto County. The retaining wall along the street sides of the property are constructed from the same stone. Today, the structures are called the Stone House Apartments.