Located within the Marine Commercial National Register Historic District
City of Fort Worth Demolition Delay
This buff brick commercial building retains some of its original transoms over the storefront and has a gabled eave along the Main Street and Central Avenue facades. Piggly-Wiggly originally occupied this structure, starting around 1927. The first washateria in the United States opened here in the 1930's. It is currently being used as a part of the Mulholland Company headquarters.