S.T. Percy Building
1424-26 N. Main St. - 1909 (NR)
Since this building was constructed in 1909, it has always housed a variety of retail establishments. Over the years, a saloon, lunch counter, furniture, grocery, shoe, and drug stores have occupied the building. It has also been significantly altered through its history. The ground floor storefront has been changed and the brick has been painted.