This structure was constructed around 1910 on North Main, just south of Exchange Avenue. The Stock Yards Masonic Lodge No. 1244 was chartered in 1927 and moved into this building. At that time, the facade was altered to incorporate the cast stone medallions of the Masons on the parapet. In 1935, the masons moved to a location at 124 W. Exchange. After 1935, the New Worth Hotel occupied the upper floor. A painted sign next to the southernmost door, indicates that the hotel was the Stagecoach Hotel at some point in time. Over the years, the building has been home to a food warehouse, dry goods store, shoemakers, doctors, saloon, a Wells Fargo office, and the Bert and Steve Cab Company. According to Morrison & Fourmy's Fort Worth City Directory, the taxi cab company was a tenant in 1941. It was owned by H. Bert Hall and Aubrey K. Stephens. They also had a location in downtown. The upper floors have also been used as a meeting place for The United Packing House Workers of America and the Live Stock Handlers Local. Currently, the building is vacant. Information on the Bert and Steve Cab Company was provided by B.F. Maupin.