All Saints Parochial School
Mt. Carmel Academy
The Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word opened this school building in 1913. It's original name was the Mt. Carmel Academy. This was their second North Side school. The high school was closed in 1957, and at that time, the building was renamed All Saints Parochial School. The school presently serves elementary school aged children. The two story, red brick building sits on a high basement with a projecting entry with a Missionesque parapet. Other features on the building are the brick corbelling at the top of the basement and above the second floor windows. The window sills are made from cast stone. The architect of the building is unknown.