201 E. Exchange Ave. - 1911; 1960; 1970's (NR)
Originally covering over 100 acres of the Stock Yards district, this smaller area is all that remains from the once thriving cattle and meat packing area. These pens are directly behind the Fort Worth Livestock Exchange Building and were built in 1911 after a fire destroyed them. An auction barn was constructed in 1960 and an wooden overhead walkway was built in the 1970's. This walkway served as a place to view cattle.