The Fort Worth Live Stock Exchange Building was constructed in 1903 as a replacement for an older exchange building at a different location. This building served the Stock Yards area from a central location. It was constructed by the Fort Worth Stock Yards Co. to house their offices along with other live stock commission companies. The building is of the Mission Revival style and is U-shaped in plan. An arcade runs along the front of the building connecting the wings of the "U". Octagonal cupolas and mission styled parapets adorn the roof line. The roof is clad with Spanish tile and the facade is stucco. There is not much known about the construction of this building. The architect is unknown and it is believed to have been built by William Bryce. Although the building does not serve as offices for the cattle companies today, it still is used as an office building.