This rectangular two story building is constructed out of orange brick and has a hipped red clay tile roof. The building features rusticated limestone arches over the first floor openings. The center entry on Main Street is further decorated with garlands and a bas relief shield. A limestone belt course with brick dentils below are located at the bottom of the second floor double hung windows. Over he years, some of the windows on the first floor have been infilled with brick. For roughly forty years, the building housed a variety of civic functions, including a Carnegie Library. From 1952 until 1970, the building was owned by the North Side Lions Club. Since 1970, the building has housed a number of commercial uses. In 1998, the building was purchased by La Playa Maya, a local Mexican restaurant. They have occupied the building since that time.