El Rancho Grande Mexican Restaurant
1400 N. Main St. - 1918 (NR)
This commercial building was originally constructed as Hickman & Clark Drugs. Frank J. Singleton was the architect and R.M. Thompson was the contractor. Throughout the years, a number of drug stores operated out of this location. It is now home to El Rancho Grande Mexican Restaurant. The red brick building features a corbelled sill and cornice with a stepped parapet and cast stone trim. The storefront along Main Street has been significantly altered. It is located in Fort Worth's Marine Commercial Historic District. The 1400 Block of Main Street is also known as "The Mercado".