Located within Stockyards National Register Historic District
Located within City of FW Stockyards Historic District
City of FW Demolition Delay
The James F. Dill Grocery is the earliest known tenant of the building. However, the exact date of construction is not known. From 1912 until 1914, William T. Stanford operated his furniture business here. Visible evidence of the painted sign remain on the facade. The building features a corbeled brick freize and arched windows on the second floor. The corner of the storefront is angled at the intersection of Exchange and Ellis. In later years, the building housed various rooming houses or hotels.