This wood framed church building was erected in 1923 to replace an earlier church structure. It is a simple building, rectangular in plan and has Gothic windows. In 1956, the congregation relocated to a larger site on Jacksboro Highway. Since then, it has been used by a number of different churches. It is now home to Iglesia Bautista Buenas Nuevas. At some point in time, the wood siding was covered with brick.