This four story building was constructed in 1910 to house the Nash Hardware Company. The building has a total of about 78,000 square feet, which was impressive in its day because that is about the size of a small modern day home improvement warehouse. Nash Hardware operated a business at this location until 1967. The building features a recessed course of brick at the base that makes it look as if constructed out of rusticated stone. In recent years, the building served as the Tarrant County Education Center. In 2012, the building was purchased by the Fort Worth Independent School District and now serves as the Young Women's Leadership Academy.