Architecture in Fort Worth

 

Morris Building

308 Main - c.1906; restored - 1981

 

This was the site of the original location of the White Elephant Saloon. It is a new building constructed within the original walls of the structure. The Mission Revival Styled building features a parapet in red brick and cast stone that resembles the Alamo. Earth Bones is the current ground floor tenant. The Morris Building is a part of the Sundance Square development.  The architect for the restoration was Thomas E. Woodward & Associates of Dallas and the contractor was Thos. S. Byrne of Fort Worth.