The Miller's Mutual building was originally built as a two story limestone building and designed by Van Slyke and Woodruff. The first two floors feature restrained classical detailing and the original entry was located on Tenth Street. In 1946, the building was expanded by two floors consisting of a more Moderne brick design. At that time, the entrance was moved to Monroe Street. Miller's Mutual moved out in the mid-1970's to a new home on the northwestern end of downtown. Since that time, the building has been used as a multi-tenant office building.