Rosedale Exchange Building
1025 S. Jennings Ave. - 1909; 1983
This 3 story building with a rusticated base and raised entrance was constructed by the Southwestern Bell Telephone Company in 1909 for a new exchange on Fort Worth's South Side. In 1939, Bell transferred the exchange operations to a different location. Since that time, the building has been used for offices, a warehouse, and a hotel for gypsies. In 1983, the building was converted back to offices. At that time, the windows were replaced and the brick was painted. The building currently houses the Finance Department of John Peter Smith Hospital.