Paris Coffee Shop
700 W. Magnolia Ave. - c.1927; 1941
This building was constructed around 1927 as a beauty shop. No one knows how long it operated in the structure, but in 1941, Safeway remodeled the building and placed a Moderne facade on the building. This old Safeway store is very similar to a 1940 building at 104 S. Main. The Paris Coffee Shop, a South Fort Worth institution since 1930, moved to the building in 1975. They have very brisk breakfast and lunch crowds, but are not open for dinner.