Located within a National Register Historic District
City of FW Demolition Delay
This building was constructed on the southeast corner of W. Vickery Blvd. and S. Jennings around 1905 with apartments on the upper two floors and storefronts on the lower floor. The storefronts feature cast iron columns. In the mid 1980s, the building was converted from residential to office space. At that time, the light wells were enclosed. Glass curtain walls were placed on the facade to differentiate the light well enclosure from the brick walls of the building. The parapet is corbelled and there is cast stone trim on the building, which include lion's heads. "The Modern Apartments" is also placed in a cast stone band on the west facade of the structure.
Former Residential/Current Office