National Register of Historic Places
City of FW Demolition Delay
Miller Manufacturing Co. were producers of work clothes. They built this steel reinforced concrete structure to house their operations around 1910. When built, it had a loading dock running the full length of the street. It is two stories in height and uses concrete tiles on the front facade of the building. Miller closed the plant in 1922, and it housed a number of other industrial users over the years. In 2009, the building was converted into 15 loft apartments, called the Miller Lofts.
Early 20th Century Industrial