Margaret Meacham Hall
1326 Pennsylvania Ave. - 1904 (RTHL)
This home is a mixture of architectural styles. There are elements of Queen Anne Victorian, Mission Revival, and Prairie styles. A turret marks the principal corner of the house, since it sits at the intersection of Pennsylvania and S. Ballinger. A stone terrace wraps around three sides of the home. Porches are located on this terrace on three sides, but the roof cover is not continuous. Mission type windows are located on the west side of the second floor. The home was designed by L.B. Weinman for J.F. Moore. It was a nurse's home and a funeral home between 1920 and 1953, when it was purchased by the Woman's Club of Fort Worth. The home is now named for Margaret Meacham, a charter member and director of the club.