406-10 W. Daggett & 210-14 St. Louis - 1910 (NR)
This apartment complex, consisting of two similar two-story brick buildings, face two different streets. Each building is rectangular, with a flat roof and a hipped parapet. The porticos on the buildings project forward with bay windows between. They were constructed by Charles W. Forbes with fireproof construction shortly after the major South Side fire of 1909. In 2000, the apartments were restored.