1000-02 W. Cannon Ave. - c.1928
This two story apartment house is very similar to others built on Fort Worth's South Side during the same time period. However, this building does not have a companion structure and a courtyard between them. The second story gables are timbered with stucco infill, giving the complex a Tudor character. The body of the building is red brick. The Kensington is no longer used for apartments and the building has been converted into medical offices. Tarrant Nephrology Associates now occupy the building.