The Key West Lodge of the Knights of Pythias built this African American fraternal meeting hall with retail space for lease on the ground floor and an auditorium on the second floor. The building is red brick with dark red brick trim. The lodge closed around 1947 and the building was leased to several businesses from that time until the 1980's. At the current time, the building is being restored for use as apartments. An adjacent building is being constructed to add to the total number of units on the site.