Henry Hammann's Meat Market
This one story building was constructed around 1909 for Henry Hammann's Meat Market. Records indicate that over the years, the building has been home to a bakery, grocery store, and a dry goods store. Since about 1936, until about 2006, it was used as a restaurant. In 1981, the owner of Terry's Grill attempted to return the building's appearance to an early 20th Century building. In 2006, Halbach-Dietz Architects converted the building into a bar with a rooftop patio.
Bar & Patio Architect:
Halbach-Dietz Architects, Fort Worth