Thanks for the great corrections and clear recollections!
Several stand out:
(1) The hardware store -- how could I forget? I was in there often with my Dad.
(2) As you mentioned, the food store was a Wyatt's (not a Buddy's or A&P). I worked across the parking lot as a sacker at the Piggly Wiggly. That was in 1970-1971.
(3) I remember the listening booths at the record store.
(4) I can't quite recall the cafeteria, but it rings a bell. Did Colonial have a cafeteria there?
(5) Moreland's Rexall Drugstore did have great food.
- horticultor51 likes this