(1)..... the quagmire Fort Worth finds itself in today. ........
(2) ......the pride-hurt Fort Worth Boosters forewarning a decade of compare/contrast exercises focused on the successes found in Dallas and Collin County.....
(3) You want Fort Worth to grow more similar to Seattle and Austin?
(4)....I like the humor in this flood of melodramatic responses to the EDP.....
(5) ....the stagnant SOP for almost two decades...
(6) ....acknowledgement that the downtown area has hibernated long enough.
I'm not sure why you keep trying to link me with disdain toward of Fort Worth. It's tiresome and a disservice to this discussion forum.
Fair question. Why link you with disdain - Aren't these six phrases above your words? And if so, do or don't these words portray Fort Worth
(1) as being in a"filthy place";
(2) as needing to be schooled by its neighbor who has been more of a "frienmy" than an equal partner;
(3) as deserving to be mocked for wanting to be similar to Seattle and Austin; the comment is scorn thinly veiled;
(4) as having over reacted to the point of hysterics and this is too funny its beyond belief;
(5) as having been a "do-nothing" for decades
(6) as wasting away with nothing to show?
I find each of these phrases to be words that are disdainful. The linkage is obvious.
It is possible to cite additional words of similar tenor when the apparent aim is to perpetuate or maintain the advantage of another city over Fort Worth. I know my incentive for wanting the best for Fort Worth; however, I don't know and therefore I am suspicious of anyone who professes a love for a city, who has no proven roots to that city, who is an active administrator of a Forum promoting the interests of another city and, who has all the incentive to champion that other city over of Fort Worth.
Exposing that double agency is tedious and unasked for, but at the same time, is a true and important service to this Forum so that the Forum is made aware of "bots" that may be manipulative.