Another pro: the options for #6 are adjacent to the potential TEX Rail line.
Almost forgot about that.
Well, this will be my last of the "intended" sites. I just can't see one all the way out in Alliance and anywhere in SWFW.
After this, I'll get into "controversial" sites...
- Furthest from the core, this site is in Forest Hill, which has... nothing, really. It's the gateway to Arlington if you're on I-20 and that's about it. Nothing but open field here, which is (was?) supposed to be used for mixed-use development.
- Again... LOTS of land.
- Basically right on I-20.
- Easy come, easy go access for cars
- Several miles away from the core of the city makes THE LEAST valuable and interesting choice.
- Surrounded by nothing but your typical 'burb stuff... (70s-90s era single fam homes, cookie cutter homes of today, strip malls, 'burbraunts, nothing...)
- The T's service doesn't even come out this far, so NO kind of public transportation, unless you want to walk an extra 45 minutes or so from the nearest bus stop.
- NONE. I think this one's pretty black and white.